Has anyone else noticed how tough the competition is for dating the limited number of ALPHA males out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. This is nothing new to us. Men have known for a long time that the majority of girls go for the minority of guys.

What Guys Said 20

• Alpha and beta is BS. Dating is tough for everyone. It isn't easy to put yourself out there and find someone you can imagine being with for a very long time.

• Dating is not tough for ALPHA males, its like they have their pick of girls and us women csnt land an Alpha have to settle for BETA guys

• DivorcĂ©e (forgot the accent mark)

• Explain to me why you think that asker lol
      This should be good!

• I am going to assume you have no idea what you're talking about. Zero elaboration, and throwing generic terms. Alpha and Beta applies to a cast based hierarchy of organisms, which CAN be applicable to humans but rarely is.

Additionally, "alpha" to you may very well be "beta" to another person. Please don't use these terms unless you're blind enough to buy into PUA and girl's magazine advice - both of which are contradictory and irrelevant.

• Its quite easy, u just need to know how to tame the alpha male, once u tame him he will be urs forever.

• there is no such thing as an "alpha male." the term alpha and beta male was created by the real insecure males in order to use it as a shaming tactic towards the other men they feel like disdaining and to give themselves to ride around on a high horse more often

• Sorry but people don't fall into simplistic categories like that. You've been reading too many lame women's magazines.

And of course the competition is going to be tougher for women looking for men who are good-looking and successful. Like they say, 90% of each gender wants the same 10% of the opposite gender.

• The the whole alpha, beta thing is made up nonsense, the entire concept is ridiculous.

• 1|0
  • Im not sure what you mean about alpha since everyone got their own definition
    if you mean the popular guys and high earners yes the competition is high
    simple demand and supply

• Whaaaaaaaaattttt? You can all date alpha males, there's no competition! The competition starts when you want to KEEP the alpha male to YOURSELF. That is not how nature works honey.

• Dating is easy for me, I just sit on a donkey with my shirt off, while spraying old spice on my torso and the women just go gaga for me. #Alphaforthewin

• Its same for alpha women you could say or just women who are physically attractive.

• what is an 'ALPHA Male'?

• to me the term "alpha male" means nothing but "bragging, selfish douche nozzle"

• Well, how about you try the beta males then?

• I want sexual satisfaction

• Nope😂 Dating is pretty easy tbh

• Dunno if im alpha or beta... I just know im the one receiving more compliments then me actually telling her them. Facial aesthetics do me good with the ladies.

• Oh thats good to know! Add in a bit charisma and charm, I wouldn't be surprised if Im more of an Alpha. I generally dont gloat about my skills, but girls tend to notice anyways. Been called beautiful, gorgeous, handsome... Words id would only use to describe ladies!

• Why would you want to date an alpha male? So you can complain to everyone that you can't find a nice guy and piss and moan when you are cheated on and treated like shit?

Seriously it's hilarious women constantly do this shit.

• Yeah, it seems white males have disappeared, since they're the dominant specie, that sucks.

Haha, umm, well, what about the alpha females, I wonder where they are too, oh wait, I heard betas are actually better, my bad, oops

BURN

• beta woman i guess have illusions of "alpha males.. ".

• Women & Alpha males are the problem most men have.

Alpha males are constantly putting others down and dominating... they are uncivilized. Women are perverse so no wonder they like men of such sinful intentions.

• Damn dude get a pair of balls 😂

• Strongmen are reduced to wrestlers, firemen, construction workers, dancers, bodyguards or some other lowly job.

You are condoning abuse & slavery even by using the word "rule". And you want equality for all? Ha ha ha...

You MUST be controlled for the sake of all good. By encouraging such behavior you are encouraging the worst form of savagery. No wonder you have brought down every civilization in which you were liberated. KEYWORD - Civilization.

• Tell that to the vikings.

What Girls Said 12

• What alpha males? Is this the same girl who lets black guys piss on her because they are "alpha"?

I honestly think you're a guy. You sound like a guy.

• Stop being racist!

• Why do you think that because I prefer a stud to a dud?

• No, because of the language and tone of your writing. You sound like a guy trying to be a girl who is trying to wind people up.

• Alpha male/beta male/omicron male or whatever is not a real thing. If you're a whiny asshole, no one is going to want to date you. If you're a self-involved asshole, no one is going to want to date you.

• We are not wolves, please stop acting like it.

• Yeah and technically if there are only 2 wolves in a group, both would be the lead or alpha of their sex. I don't know if she means alpha with their friends, their job or there's a specific way of acting that isn't related to the way alpha is used in nature. The alpha male term is often misused and convoluted.

• I think your way out of line in your opinion. I don't think that there is a shortage of men out there alphabet is 80 what ever. When I was young girl I asked my mother why shrimp was so expensive. She replied because they are so rare so all my life I imagine like 2 or 3 shrimp in my entire Atlantic Ocean and that was very rare so it's expensive that shrimp cocktail. So I had this idea in my head of wanted to shrimp hanging out until I was about 11 nice or television show must've been the adventure channel the science channel or the shrimp channel about why shrimp was so expensive because catching them is labor-intensive not because there are very few shrimp around. Your major premise is exactly like my mother. It is incorrect but you say it long enough and people believe it. So my answer is your entire question is erroneous. Do you know why shrimp is now so inexpensive. No it is not because there is so much shrimp. It is because foreign countries are catching the shrimp and bringing them into America the United States so they are flooding the market. Go to any Army-Navy Marine station and hang out. You will find that the alpha males are like the newfound imported shrimp

• alpha and beta are bullshit.

• Umm... I don't want an alpha I want a HUMAN! A human that will grow and improve with me.

• More alphas for me if your willing to settle

• UGH... you make me barf... I hate these labels!

• I don't care for that whole alpha and beta mentality so I couldn't tell you.

• no. i never think of alpha-ness. i just want a normal guy who won't murder me in my sleep.

• I don't care if they're alpha or whatever as long as I like them

• Anyone who uses "alpha" seriously, isn't ready for dating.

• No it's not true. If u just want a good lay, they are around. They don't easily reveal themselves.

• I've noticed, but I don't go for them anyway. I don't get why other girls do either, besides the occasional one night stand. They're not exactly boyfriend material. It's too much work, and they often cheat, etc. Plenty of other guys will treat you way better.

• What if the alpha male is fine with his male friends but doesn't talk to girls in the class because he is shy.
      You won't go after him even then?

• Never heard of an "alpha male" who's shy. They're usually characterized as being very confident and assertive.