Why do white girls prefer to date their own race so much?

Why do they?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Do we really?
    My ex was Fijian and my current boyfriend is Asian...

• you belong to black men, honey

• Salty? Nah, I'm getting some dick and whether it be white or Asian isn't a concern of mine. That's something reserved for the more simple-minded.

• well at least your contributing to the downfall of the white man :D

• Hmmm nope hehe that's not the case at all! At least for me. I don't really care about race.

• you belong to black men, honey

• @ElissaDido Lol, what a troll

• im black cuh

• Hey there, isn't the Turkish guy @Turgul asking this question? How are you hahaha xD?
    PS: it's men not mens

• I don't think thats true! Today I just saw a white girl with a black man and they looked like they were married! OMG how is that possible? I can't believe can u! Gasp!

• zzzzzzzzzz... #generalisation430

• Some don't XD
    I've seen many interracial couples. Most of the times is white gilt and black guy. Then white girl and Hispanic guy and then white girl and Asian guy.

• i dont care for white guys and im white.

• Not mee i'd love to date a black guy

• I'm white and don't have a strong preference to date white guys.

• I don't have a preference as far as a race but I don't want to date a guy (whatever race) who will refer to others as ni**er. It's rude and disrespectful.

• Ion got no type, bad bitches the only thing that I like

• not really lol, I've dated only two white guys and the rest were either light skin or mixed haha

• Not really, the boy i'm dating at the moment is mixed race.

• no I don't care about race...

• Lmao where u from? The white girls where i live love black guys😂

• seriosuly dude.. get your head out of your ass

What Guys Said 9

• It's group loyalty. You dance with the ones that brought you.

Ironically, okcupid claims that the amount of whites (men and women) who strongly prefer to date their own race has gone up since 2009.

Bizarrely, whites, even white Euros, are not a solid ethnic group. (Like in Colonial days, hell no would you group Irish with English.) But as we become more and more publicly hated, by groups like BLM or such, the real or perceived danger creates tighter cohesion within the group. We are defined by how we are hated, in a way.

• Does not explain why American born Asians date white guys exclusively almost as much as they date other Asians

• @Ihav2fart

Wrong thread much? I would wager...

1. White guys who can't get cute white dates find they can date hotter Asian girls.
      2. Asian girls have a weird obsession with white guys, often.
      3. There's no strong hatred/loathing between whites and Asians in the USA. (when's the last time you saw ALM?)

• Most of what you are gonna get answering this are ghetto groupies, trashy trend daters, SJW scumbags (male or females), and racist nonwhites all ready to put down white men any way they can.

Trust me, you are racist and so are they. And you are lucky real white women are too deathly afraid of being labled racist to bust that ego you got.

• most people prefer dating their own because that's the one they grew up with and are attracted to the most. but that's for men and women

• Well I'm obviously not a girl, but I'm caucasian, and I personally find caucasian girls more attractive. It's no different to preferring a certain hair colour.

• It's completely natural to be more attracted to one's own race.

• I guess it depends where you grow up and how you are brought up.

• Why are so many black guys weak and lame?

• Because white girls made for white men, But they made their own choices. It cause this qustion appear here. White date White , Yellow date Yellow, Black date Black. This is the right logic, But they have deviated from this logic, to the wrong path.

• Human nature is to mate with out own. Society/news also does a pretty good job at keeping different looking people apart.

• You think so? It's seems to me it's determined to have our daft women date every other race going.

• @bluenose1872 Well people are evolving.