What should I do about my professor?

I really like my college professor. During the entire semester I enjoyed been around him, his expressions, his body language, his tone of voice, the way he carey himself. I just like the man... now the semester is about to be over and I hate it because I won't see him anymore! What should I do? I feel terrible at the idea that I will not see him anymore, any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make a video of him
    That way u can see him whenever u like

What Guys Said 2

• This is just infatuation sweety, just give it some time and it will be over, im sure.

• I hope so, I really hate this feeling. I've become too use to him. Thanks though

• Take your time and have college be you time. He is likely at a whole other level of what he needs and wants as far as dating is concerned. But if you want to go out and grab a cup of coffee every once in a while who's to blame :)

What Girls Said 1

• Get over your silly crush and put energy into getting to know your new professors