Do guys usually avoid women at all costs when they sense they're slightly pissed off or annoyed?

Been on a few dates with this guy. Yesterday I invited him to happy hour for this evening. He told me he would keep me posted, because he had a meeting scheduled for tonight.

Fast forward to today. I didn't hear from him until 4pm, which I found a bit rude. He called me and said that he was going back and forth all day talking to his clients about whether their meeting was still "on" for 730, which was why he couldn't get back to me earlier on in the day. He told me that he'd be available after the meeting around 830 or 9, and I said that's fine just as long as its not TOO late. Every response I gave him had a slight annoyed tone to it, mainly because he's pulled this shit before and its happening for the 2nd time. He did explain himself and he sounded really sweet, but I still couldn't help but sound slightly pissed. I'm just really bad at hiding how I feel.

Anyway, he was supposed to contact me after his meeting at 830 or 9, but he didn't. I'm wondering if its because of my attitude on the phone earlier. If so, I feel a little bad for acting that way, but a part of me is also like whatever.

Most Helpful Guy

• immature guys or, perhaps inexperienced.. or non confrontational guys do this a lot

personally i stick it through with my girl through the hard times, that's part of a shared life together. you have to be there for each other in the good nd the bad. the happy days the angry annoye d days. to grow and learn togehter

dont give up on hi m though 99% of men don't understand these things :P

honestly

just talk to him about it. communication is everything. if u talk about it, you can learn together and it won't need to happen again

Most Helpful Girl

• if this were true, how could anyone ever resolve anything?

i think a problem with being annoyed is its usually in place of communicating. yore talking but sounding annoyed so its canceled,. so if the avoids you thats just in line with concealment.

you should be more direct when bothered. you dont have to attack people just communicate directly. i think roll feel better instead of annoyed., annoyance comes from feeling helpless in a satiation that is not working for you.

and if a person does avoid confrontation they will not make a good partner. his applies to any sex. if you can't discuss problems, if people get scared off so easily, they are useless for anything but sex. as far as friendships and relationships go., totally unreliable.

people do get stuck n hectic days, i dont think that makes him horrible. but he probably should not make plans if he's not sure he can keep them, on the other hand he did not make a lan,. he just said he'd let you know.

are you annoyed with his behavior or bc you missed a date with him? sometimes its hard to distinguish.

i dont think you should hide how you feel thats the problem., you're becoming passive aggressive and thats really uncomfortable to be around. of course he's completely passive aggressive the way he's keeping everything random ands mysterious but im not talking to him im talking to you:)

i think itd be better if you were honest but calm. that way he would know what he was dealing with and you'd feel heard.

when people hold things in it comes across and it feels like somethings on the verge of exploding. no one likes that,.

he should have handled his end better but you should also be honest with him about that. you can't pretend you're ok when you're not. and if this is how he usually is its important for you both to recognize it doesn't work for you-- im sure it walnut work for him if things were reversed. no one likes chaos created by someone else,.

you may bot be suited for each other. this is the time to be honest bc if you get involved under false pretenses, its going to get ugly.

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
  • Mostly, yeah. When a woman's had a bowl of bitchies for breakfast, we just avoid.

Women seem to like punishing with their presence...

• I avoid people at all costs when they're pissed off unless it's something relating to me where I need to confront the issue.

• No I'm good at fixing things 😊

• Have to go hibernate in the man cave for a bit.

• Bingo yes I avoid

• Never come between a man and his money, which is what it sounds like you were trying to do. To answer your question, only a boy would be afraid of an angry woman. A man goes for it head on and makes things work

What Girls Said 1

• Look its not your problem... Your not his thearpist!