Is it weird that I've never been kissed?

I'm almost 18 and I still haven't kissed a girl... I'm not ugly or a social outcast... Until recently, I just haven't found anyone I've wanted to kiss. I don't want to kiss any random girl, it has to be the right one... Girls, if I told you I've never kissed before, would you think that's weird? And guys, if I was your mate and told you that, would you laugh? :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18 and never been kissed either. I wouldn't think you were weird!

What Girls Said 4

• this is cute. no, its fine not to kiss someone til your past 18. I WISH that my first kiss wasent who it is.

• I don't think it's weird if you just say you've never been attracted enough to someone to kiss them.

My sister is 18 and has never been kissed, but she's a loser :P so ignore that.

But I looked at your picture and you're pretty cute, so I definitely don't think that's the problem. And waiting to kiss the right girl is very sweet! I'm sure when you find her, she'll think the same thing. :)

• I think it's really cute (= Your not just going around making out with girls so you can say you have. This way it will be even more specialer the first time you kiss someone.

• its not weird =), cause I'm experiencing the same thing. I have dated so many times, yet none of them gave me this urge to kiss. lol! you get me? I feel disgusted when they atempt to do so.

What Guys Said 3

• nah its ok lol, some people don't find anyone that they want to kiss yet like you lol

eventually you will

its not weird at all haha don't worry!

• same with me man

• i don't think it is weird...it is pitiful. My sympathies are wid u..lol