Girls, Is it good to be open and honest?

I am a very open and honest guy. Is that a bad thing? Because I'm not mysterious? I'm blunt about my feelings. If something bothers me i tell them & try to fix the problem. My ex girlfriend was the opposite

Some girl i met said im predictable, I'm not sure if thats or not?
Good*

3

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you should lie and hide all your feelings. Never communicating with your girlfriend is a sure fire way to have a long lasting, and healthy relationship!

What Girls Said 2

• No, I'd rather someone honest than someone pretending to be mysterious like they're out of a cheap highschool movie. Honest people who know that they're human and not some complex emotional web and all that shiz are the best :). I don't think she meant predictable as a compliment, but what does she know? You could try and do something spontaneous if you want to impress her...

• Of course is not a bad thing. Truth is hard to handle but is better than a lie.