Do you like your BF/GF older or younger then you and why?

Explain why..

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I like older men because they have more experience and they're a bit wiser than men my age. Also women tend to mature quicker than men, so that explains it a bit too.

0|0
    0|0
    • I get you and you are right about that but.. until how much age diference would you go? And.. if you could find a young guy but with a more mature attitude then other guys his age, would you take him over an older guy?

• Show All
    • Yeah it's not my personal preference! I prefer 2 to 6 years older :D But I mean how much older I would go would be 10 years, and again no rules for that too haha.

• Ok haha, i won't judge you don't worry ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind if she's as young as 21 or as old as 31, but I couldn't date an 18 year old because she's an immature teenager or a woman in her mid-thirties because she's too old.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well my apple pie is 18 years old or I hope haha! Umm... but yeah... Life happens and you go with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Older! Younger men make my ovaries shrivel.

I've always older men. Not too old, the absolute max I'd go for is 35. But I prefer 26-30. I'd also give younger guys a chance. But he'd have to be an extra special snowflake.

0|1
    0|0
  • older because... maturity!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course older bc i don't like to raise kids

0|0
    0|0
  • He's older than me. Im 18 . He is 21 Cause Wè love each other

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Older girls 😀 Like up in the 30's would be great

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to explain. Anywho, older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger. Same reason I pick the bottles furthest from the front.

0|1
    0|0
  • Younger. Because they are so pure and innocent. Petite and immature. Easily trainable

0|0
    1|1