Does he mean it?

We were in a lounge on the weekend. So there was a table of 3 girls behind us alone. One of my guy friend told my crush we should talk to them they look nice come on... . My crush was like no need we have the most beautiful girl standing here. He looked at me and touched my shoulder... I'm really confused does he mean it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like if he would have just said, "nah man, not this time," when his friend asked him to talk to the other girls if he didn't want to be flirty with you. Flirty doesn't always mean interested, but it's a pretty good indication that he isn't opposed to having interest in you. And, yes, there might also be interest already. If you drop hints that you like him, things could very likely progress towards romance between you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh that's a tough one.

In a fantasy he most likely meant it because he's madly in love with you too, however, in reality he was most likely being polite because you were there.

Then again, I could be totally off the mark and he IS madly in love with you!!!

Don't stress too much about it. I know you're probably replaying that moment over and over in your head, but at the end of the day it's not worth stressing over.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, not neccessarily in a romantic manner.

• YES he does...:/

What Girls Said 0