Would you date a girl who has to wear pull ups to bed?

i have no idea why, but like once a week i wet the bed..
I've been to the doctor about it and they gave me this pill that was an antidepressant because that was supposed to help somehow?
its really embarrassing, espeacially when i have friends stay the night wich I've pretty much stopped doing.. I've never told any guys about it.
what's your opinion? i know its gross..
i feel like the next guy i date should know about it up front. how would you react if a girl told you this?
would you stop talking to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, um, that is quite the question. :|

I guess it would depend on her reason for wearing them. If they were medical reasons, like yours, then I would be willing to deal with it if I really liked her or even loved her. It would take some time getting used to though.

Now, if she had some kind of fetish for wearing diapers, then I would not because that's too weird for me.

I would date girl if she had to or choes to be in pullups its about the in side not the out side but i like Diapers lol

But would have to be at least 22 but i where diaper alys have i have bad kidney

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Something like this is never going to be an issue, in any way, with a decent guy. It is a problem for you until it can be sorted out, but as far as a relationship goes, there are always ways round problems. Don't worry about it. Worrying might make it worse.

• Its better than peeing on me so I'd have no problem with it :-)

• Yeah right. You're a troll with a weird fetish.

• And she's deactivated already so yep you are correct lol. Who actually posts questions like this anyways right?

• @Kris85 people with strange fetishes I guess haha. I don't know what they get from doing so though xD.

• I wouldn't be able to stop laughing so I think the girl would be so offended about it she wouldn't wanna be my friend anymore

• I would still date her because it's not fair to blame her for something she has no control over

• would be weird at first, but after explanation it would be ok for me.

• at first I lol ed so hard a this but no I wouldn't mind I'd be laughing tho a little

• That you posted a photo suggests this is a troll post...

What Girls Said 4

• Haha Omg I don't know what to say!! Anyway honey don't worry, hopefully it will get fixed in a couple of years after puberty!!! Just in time for when you're old enough to seriously date. 😁

• First off darling, you should buy adult diapers

• Doctors just hand out anti depressants like candy. I used have really intense wet dreams that made me ejaculate. I used to think I was wetting the bed. Is this the case for you?

• Oh my god that's just horrible. I can't be friends with people like that