Should I tell him I've never been kissed?

I'm really into this guy and I know he likes me too. We've known each other for 6 months, and we've just started "seeing each other" for the past 2 weeks. He's never once tried anything on me since he knows I'm really shy. He tells me he thinks I'm beautiful and sweet. I want to kiss him so badly, and I trust him- so can I tell him I've never been kissed? I think I'm too nervous to kiss him without saying anything.

By the way, he's 23 and I'm 18.

I'm also kind of nervous that he's going to act so surprised and then I'll be embarrassed.

Most Helpful Guy

• i actually wouldn't tell him this , I'd just kiss him at some point and not make a big deal about , like myself I've never had a serious make out session with a girl yet and I'm embarrassed to say so but when I meet girls I wouldn't bother to tell them this or they'd think I was really inexperienced . and they might be turned off or think they'd have to teach me everything and unless they really liked me it wouldn't be worth there time