What kind of Virgin are you?

• The one who chooses to wait until Marriage
  • The one who tries but can't get a partner, thus a virgin not by choice
  • I never want to have sex
I'm The one who tries but can't get a partner, thus a virgin not by choice. I just want to lose it, whether one night or in a relationship, I see it as something that can be fun and wanting it is all the ambition I need. I'm just not good at wooing women, in any situation. 😕
More answers please!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The one who just has never had the chance to even try and get some. I don't have a social circle at all so I don't meet women.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm a virgin because the only guy who has the permission to fuck me lives on the other side of the planet 😛

• The kind waiting for that boyfriend of hers to be her husband.

Then all bets of modesty and morality are off :p

Just kidding. Except only slightly.

• hmm... I don't know what I am yet!

• Option D... Neither.

The kind that's not in a rush and has respect for myself. I'm not necessarily waiting for marriage but I'm certainly not going to lose to the first guy I see. Whenever I feel that I'm ready I'll give it up it could be in a week, it could be in a year, it could even be once/if I'm married but I'm in control.

• None of those apply to me. You've left out other options that I'm sure apply to many people. I've had options, but would like to wait to share that experience with someone I care about and who shares those feelings for me. I don't believe in waiting until marriage to have sex with someone.

• I voted B, but it's not necessarily that I can't have sex, it's just that I haven't met someone I want to have sex with

• In other words your attractive and guys would fuck you in an instant, but you haven't found one your willing to fuck?

• what I meant is, I want my first time to be with someone I love, possibly be the last guy I ever sleep with and unfortunately I haven't found that

Dear future Husband, where are you?

• I want to have sex, just don't know where to get the guy.

• Let's say by choice but I'm not planning to wait until marriage.

• I'm waiting till marriage.

• The one who can't find someone. The only people who like me are online dammit!

• none of those... I threw my virginity out of the windows years ago

• What if i'm not? 😕😕😕😕😕😕 I'm disappointed now 😔😔

• I waited until I was 19... and I was like "is that it? i've waited that long (everyone else was doing it at ages 14-17) for that?"

• Could it have been more experience needed to make it more enjoyable?

• Oh yes definitely!

But when I was between 14-17 i made it bigger than what it was. I kept thinking "I'll wait for the one" blahblah crap..

• If a guy was a virgin, would it be fun to show him the ropes and use it as an excuse to be creative in bed and try new things?

• My boyfriend lives across the country and I want to lose it to him

• I'm a virgin because I never had a boyfriend, I don't want to lose my virginity in a one night stand. And also because the only person I could have sex with, lives in the U. S. and I don't :(

What Guys Said 14

• I voted B but I've never tried and never will. It's pointless for me, girls aren't interested in me at all because of my looks and height

• The one that waits till marriage but only coz of my relgion I swear if it was okie I'd be a porn star 😂😂😂😂😂JK

• So you're involuntarily celibate.

I haven't been a virgin since 15, but the reason I was a virgin at 14 was because I was dating some chick who wasn't ready to have sex for about a year, and everything pre-14 was because I was too young to even think about having sex (well.. I had opportunity when I was 9, but that would have been fucked).

• I'm the virgin that just wants a committed relationship. It doesn't need to be marriage and I could have lost my virginity a long time ago but all I get random offers of sex and I honestly don't think these women realize that I am a virgin. I mean come on, I thought it'd be obvious, I have as much charisma and game as Ned Flanders.

• I would of taken advantage of the offers if I was you. If I had offers I wouldn't still be a Virgin...

• It goes against my moral compass and I don't want my first time to be a casual encounter where the girl only wants me for sex. I need to feel passionate, I need to feel respected and loved (it goes back to being a rather unloved child) so yes these reasons may seem really stupid but that's how I feel. Also getting naked and intimate with a person is not easy for me as I am very guarded. It takes a long time for me to be comfortable with a girl.

• Marriage was probably the closest to the answer i was looking for but personally i would wait until i find the girl i love. Doesn't have to be marriage just somebody I love.

• I want to wait at least a little while. I am afraid if I lose it, I will hurt my chances finding a wife. I want a family eventually.

You have to do it the right way, if you cut corners then the result will appear as such.

• The kind of virgin who is waiting with his girlfriend till they are both ready for sex, not till marriage

• I wish I had never bothered to try it on any front.

• Just haven't had sex yet, not waiting for marriage, just for the right girl.

• The one who doesn't try, but stilll feels bad about it.

• Why don't you try?

• @LoveLikeRockets Yeah, and there's that problem. I don't do any activities. It's not just girls, i'm not good at any kind of social relationships. I cannot meet people, for some reason it feel really weird for me to just open up a conversation with your class mate you've never talked to before. Don't bother with me, it's not anything new, it won't be anything old soon either.

• You'll get there one day, best of fortunes to you. :)

• One who lmao at other virgins cos he actually pulls

• The one who is Indian

• virgin by choice. i could in fact just lose it right now but i choose not to. and i am interested im sex. my answer isnΒ΄t in there.

• The poll is flawed, you left out have never tried.