What if I like a guy who has girlfriend?

Usually when i like a person i could easily get over few months, but i have already developed my feeling for this guy I've known about two years. He seems to like me i could tell his face and action toward me is different. He always try to be close to me. I didn't pay much attention to him until one day he protected physically from a guy hurt me. He stares me from far with warm eye contact and when i am close to him his eyes are shaky (funny but). He seems to be genuine and kind person. I sent him a text message to han g out but he told me he has a girlfriend. I was kinda upset (i dunno why) i told him hurtful things like dont play me and do not see me again. He didn't respond to my crazy angry texts. I saw him other nights he looked kinda sad and thinking. The thing is that he has girlfriend of four years.. what should i do

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on from him here, dear, he is Sadly Taken and not up for grabs right now. Find someone who is More available for you and Someone whom you don't have to Deal with with all the Drama Queen "Mean" with.
    He may have had eyes for you but his loyalty is showing me that the writing on the wall and all is he is Not going to leave her Today for you Tomorrow. They have too much His and Her History.
    Let this little lesson in love and in life be something that you have learned that the next time you Might find out a guy May be "Taken," just let it go and do Not... Show. Things like this happen every day.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• go ahead and cheat..

• You move on, don't be a homewrecker

• like an other guy then

What Girls Said 4

• You are probably misinterpreting his nice actions, as meaning something flirtatious, and they probably didn't. If you can't stop your feelings for him causing problems, then perhaps stay away from him, and respect his relationship.

• YOU TURN THE FUCK AROUND! Whats wrong with you!

• Stop trying to contact him. Think what if you were the his girlfriend and you loved him you wouldn't want anyone else to steal him from you. So dont be thag girl. Remember Karmas a bitch.

• Stop contacting him
    Do not even text him angry stuff
    Do not give him the satisfaction that you are thinking of him
    There are single guys you can talk with