Guys, Would you be scared to ask out a super model?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be terrified. Of course, if I saw that we had a LOT in common (never gonna happen), and that she showed signs of interest to me (and only me), then I might still do it, but yes, I'd be terrified. But I'm terrified of asking out every day women anyway (still do it from time to time).

Bravery is not absence of fear. It's having the fear and channeling it and not letting it overwhelm you.

What Guys Said 40

• Of course
    Why would she say yes to me

• Not scared at all. But why would I want to get involved with anyone with that kind of lifestyle? Life would become an uncomfortable shitstorm for a guy who really just wants to share wine and conversation in front of the fireplace each evening.

• Why would anyone be scared to ask anyone out?
    I would not be scared, but I also would have no desire to ask some prima donna out. I don't go for super high maintenance bitches.

• Not to ask her out but to actually date her yes. It's a hard life style and I would care too much about the strain it takes on her.

• For like 30 seconds then I'll just grab my balls and go over there and rock her world

• Not scared just id know shed be looking for lots of money, the perfect look that satisfies her and wh knows what else.

• given, that she can basically have any guy she wants? if that doesn´t make you feel insufficient, then i don´tknow what does.

• Super models are generally insecure people and I couldn't deal with that and the whole papparazzi life style. So, no, it's too high maintenance for me.

• Absolutely NOT! After all, a woman is a woman, no matter what they do for a living. You'd be surprised that this world is full of women who are "undateable" b/c guys are afraid to approach them.

So my advice is - guys, GROW SOME BALLS and ask these broads out :p

• I don't think it would be fear as much as just this idea that she must be with someone, and what can I offer her? Maybe it's just semantics, but fear is not the word I would use.

• Of course... but she's probably going to be a shallow bitch so no loss really.

• Considering that I would be asking out a supermodel who would have a whole surrounding of celebrities and stars all around and who I would be going against, yeah I would be pretty nervous. But hey, it never hurts to try.

• Nope.
    I don't know about super, but I think they're the only girls who'll actually give me a chance.

• Definitely. I always get intimidated when asking a pretty girl out.

• I don't think scared would be the word for it. She'd have to give some relatively strong signals though.

• Yes. Though, i'm scared to ask out any girl with any level of appearance, so it might not answer your question.

• No I wouldn't. No girl is out my league.

• Why would I want to feed her ego?

• Honestly... nope. It's just a person

• Not any more than I am with almost any other woman. Compared to me, most of you look like super models anyway.

• of course, but i'd do it anyway, if that's what i wanted to do, you have to try to succeed

• I would be scared, but i would like to think I would do it

• Hell if I see a 10/10 supermodel, I won't miss a chance and won't take rejection eigther

• I hope I'm not scared to ask out a beautiful woman, much less a super model.

• not scared to ask any one out

• I'm terrified to ask out ANY girl. Being really, really hot and a C-list celebrity would only make it harder.

• Not at all.

They're just like everyone else.

• I would sh*t my pants if I tried. I'm scared of asking out ANY girl... it's why I'm still a virgin -_-

• As scared as with any hot girl that I see

• nah man, i've dated a model before. i have enough confidence to ask a girl out no matter what she looks like.

• More from Guys
    10