What to do if I like a girl that has a boyfriend?

It has been two weeks that I'm trying so hard to move on, but I can't stop thinking of her no matter how hard I try. I have such an intense feeling for her that I can not get rid of it so easily.

When I asked her out and she told me that she has a boyfriend, I felt really miserable and sad.

What can I do to overcome all these things, and start from fresh?

Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be home wrecker and leave her with her boyfriend, Tada, as simple as this.

• Thank you for your advice, however I'm too much thinking of her that it is not as simple as this. As I said in other comments, this intense feeling it is the first time that I feel it.

• I was more or less aware of it, but I refused to accept it somehow. I guess we will end up as friends, this is the only thing that I can expect from her. I'll try to meet some new ladies hoping that I get back the same feeling that I had toward this particular person. Thank you lady ;)

• You're welcome :) !

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats complicated, the best thing is to move on and find another girl you could be interested in. Trust me, this is for the better. Take the short pain instead of the long one..

• Thank you for your answer despite the fact that it is really difficult to move on. However you areright the short pain is far better than a long one.

• Thank you for your support dude.

• Thanks for the MHO and good luck buddy ;)

What Girls Said 3

• times lots of time and ice cream!

• Thank you for your reply, however I do not have much time that's why it is a real issue. As for ice cream, I'm eating too much of it already haha. If I wasn't working out hard I would have become obese by now lol.

• haha! oKay than! lol Hope you find your answer!

• I'll get my answer by continuing eating those delicious ice creams haha, thanks lady :)

• Win her over
    ain't no time for generosity in love

• Thank for your answer.
      This idea came to my mind, but I've realised that it will be really mean to destroy one's relationship for a selfish purpose. Anyways, I do not know if I can do that also lol.

• you're too nice

• Unfortunately it is part of my genes ;)

• You like some one else!

• Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately there's no one that I can like more than her for the time being.

• Good! You could even go on a dating site!

• Well, I prefer avoid dating sites for many reasons. Thanks anyways.

What Guys Said 6

• Just realize that you wouldn't want someone making a move on your girlfriend in a relationship. Apply that same empathy to their relationship and realize that you gotta focus on other things until it passes.

• Thank you for your response.
      Since I've never been in a relationship because I never had the courage to ask out a girl I can not tell how it feels of being in a relationship. However, I can put myself into someone shoes and see that from this perspective and will surely won't appreciate it. Nevertheless, I'll try to focus on other things even though it is not easy to do so.

• I know it isn't easy sometimes because crushes can really take you over. Just focus on hobbies and meeting new women. I'm sure you'll find someone or something to catch your interest for a while.

You're welcome :)

• Focus on negatives and meet other women

• Thank you for your response. The thing is I don't find any negative point to build on it, since I'm in deep love. I'm trying to meet some new women, but you know I never feel such an intense feeling toward another woman than her.

• Sorry, but you have to move on. I recommend making more friends and meeting more people to help you move on. Attempting to destroy her relationship is selfish.

• Thank you for your response.
      I do know that, and that's why I'm trying to find a solution to move on

• Make out with other chicks in front of her, take strippers out if u can't get em

• Thank you for your reply, but it's not going to happen lol.

• Well don't give up! I still try for this one chick even though she recently had a kid, my cousins friends uncle

• She's too much focusing on her boyfriend that I don't think that she is even noticing me even if I'm being friendly, make her laugh and so on.

• Thank you for your advice though.

• You welcome 🌈

• Start cutting her off and make an excuse of reasons you can't date her

I want to date this girl in my class but a lot of other guys like her.. plus she's like a freak/tease but won't let any guy touch its bad

So i made up a reason like.. i can't because im older than her (by like a month).. and she's not my type.. bad influence.. just stuff like that and it sort of helps.

• Thank you for your help, but unfortunately it won't help me to get rid of the thoughts I have toward her. I really appreciate it that you wanted to help me.