Why would a guy never contact me but always happy to be contacted/asked for help?

This guy friend of mine never initiates contact with me but whenever i send him a message he's like "its nice and warm to hear from you!" And also when i asked him for help he was happy to help without expecting something from me as return. Also when we catch up over coffee he seems to be really open with me & feel no problem sharing some personal details such as arguments with his dad.

What Guys Said 2

• He probably likes you and either doesn't want to admit it or is to shy to initiate contact. I had problems with the latter for long time as I didn't want to come off as needy or overbearing which now I realized is a stupid thing to not want to do. If you don't have a problem making the first move, I recommend doing it.

• Cause he feels like he's intruding into you're space

• Why is that?

• I was fine with it cause its more hours i get to cuddle with her lol... But i do have to deal with her rib crushing hugs lol.

• That's very sweet/cute of you guys!

What Girls Said 0