Should I text her again?

She hasn't texted me back in 4 hours. We're supposed to go out Friday, and we have neglected to make plans. Should I wait for a response or just send the new text, ya know... cause she took too long.

• Text her now
  • Wait!
I need some you females opinions if you dont mind xD thanks all

12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehhh. Well personally i would just text her again, just because maybe she forgot or she was busy and couldn't reply. Just send her a message trying to plan towards Friday. This happens all the time, like sometimes i leave my phone laying around and start doing something and don't reply for a couple hours. Just send a second text, nothing bad should come out of it. Don't overthink either. If she doesn't reply to the second one just wait. If she doesn't reply the next day, i got nothing then bruh. But good luck :D

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't you dare. Think of it this way, if you to text her and seem desperate she won't be as interested. If she doesn't text you back she's a cunt and its time to move on.

• It's not an opener we've had conversations before. This Friday is just the first time we're going out

• Just don't man