Should I text her again?

She hasn't texted me back in 4 hours. We're supposed to go out Friday, and we have neglected to make plans. Should I wait for a response or just send the new text, ya know... cause she took too long.

• Text her now
    40% (4)43% (3)41% (7)Vote
  • Wait!
    60% (6)57% (4)59% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I need some you females opinions if you dont mind xD thanks all

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehhh. Well personally i would just text her again, just because maybe she forgot or she was busy and couldn't reply. Just send her a message trying to plan towards Friday. This happens all the time, like sometimes i leave my phone laying around and start doing something and don't reply for a couple hours. Just send a second text, nothing bad should come out of it. Don't overthink either. If she doesn't reply to the second one just wait. If she doesn't reply the next day, i got nothing then bruh. But good luck :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't you dare. Think of it this way, if you to text her and seem desperate she won't be as interested. If she doesn't text you back she's a cunt and its time to move on.

0|0
    1|0
    • It's not an opener we've had conversations before. This Friday is just the first time we're going out

• Just don't man