Has anyone ever come across an ex's dating profile online?

I thought I'd give online dating a try again. So far not so good. Anyway I logged in last night And the first person I saw on the front page is my ex. My heart sunk for some reason. Of course I didn't click on his page and I wouldn't dare to message him. Tonight I recieved a notification that he had viewed my profile (talk about awkward). I am pretty much over him, but now seeing him is making me wonder about a lot of things. It takes me back to around this time last year when we first met. More fish in the sea!

*sighs* has this happened to anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Match. com now has a "private mode" feature that allows you to selectively hide your profile from others, but you have to pay extra for it.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I have a few ex's who I keep running into, but not on dating sites (I'm in a stable monogamous relationship). One in particular that keeps popping up.

What Girls Said 3

• no i have not... just turn the computer off!

• No, but then again, I couldn't care less if my ex got married tomorrow

• I kept bumping into my fuck buddy on okc. He messaged me twice. I got annoyed and deleted it