Well, do you these look alright to you?

Well, do you these look alright to you?Hi, I'm just curious to know how my feet and toes look to you. I try to take care of them quite often. I go to get foot reflexology's, foot paraffins and massage foot creams such as the one in the last pic. Sometimes I soak my feet in hot water for about 20 minutes, cut the toanails, and clean underneath the toenails and then I rub my feet with the dead sea salt scrub also in the last picture. What that does is it basically removes dirt and dead skin and moisturizers the skin leaving my feet really soft. I do that before applying the soothing foot cream. A lot of girl's say that male feet are not attractive so I try my best not to be one of them, hopefully standing out from the rest I guess I don't know lol. Good feet for in my opinion is a huge plus when it comes to checking out a girl, but I don't know if some of you girl's feel the same way about guy's and their feet and also for you males towards girl's feet. I would like honest opinions about how you feel about the way my feet look to you. I want you to tell me exactly what you like and don't like about my feet as well.

• Very nice
  • Ok looking
  • Gross

Most Helpful Girl

• They look really feminine

• Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

• Thanks for mho

• Np, may I ask if it's a good think or bad thing

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly. I never have looked at guys feet

• So what do you think of mine

• 2 be truthful i think your toes are alittle flat. But dont worry about it

• Lol what does that even mean?

What Guys Said 0