Guys, Would you date a black girl?

I live and grew up in a predominantly white city and as a result I've always preferred white guys. Not exclusively but mainly. But I've only had a small number of guys actually interested in dating me in the past. So I ask, would you bring home a black girl?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• In my youth, one of the women I dated was black, and a couple more I was interested in but were already taken were black. If I had found one that shared my likes and we really became close, I would easily have taken her home to meet my family. And quite honestly, If I had met one as attractive as you, I would have tried to date her and once we got to know each other, it could have happened.

What Guys Said 13

• The reality is most ethnicities would not bring home a black women. I can't even count the times I've heard families reject dark women and how many dudes seem to always choose them last in a crowd. It is what it is.. hate it or love it but its the truth for the most part

But by no means its everyone, just a large portion. Of course if your a sexy sexy then it helps. At the end of the day a women is a women.

Id date a black women, i have

• I dated one this summer :)

• Obviously 💁🏻 I have a thing for them

• Preferably... but they usually tend to come with baggage and attitude... its difficult to find a mellow one.

• I would not.

• A girl as good looking as you yeah of course

• I would rather have my penis chopped off.

• Hasn't this question been put up like 5 times in the past month? Obviously there are a lot of guys who find black women attractive, and there are some who don't.

• It's possible. But I've only been in this site for like 2 weeks and I just ask what's in my mind without seeing who else has asked. I'd imagine almost every question is asked multiple times in a month on a site like this.

• Interestingly enough, I worked exclusively with and for black women in my adolescence, and I guess that's why I'm so attracted to them.

• Yeah that's pretty accurate lol. My son is only one and he's beautiful... Of course I'm pretty biased though 😊

• Of course. As long as we get along, that's all that matters

• Yes I would providing she's not one of these racists that has an axe-to-grind with white people.

• omg i love black girls!

• Is she a size queen?

• personally, no. not my type, and if I ever have kids i want them to be white.