How can I confront him?

I went snopping on my boyfriends Facebook. Sadly, I found out that he keeps liking a girls photo's. I've told him that I don't like him liking other girls pictures. My problem is that most of the girls are ghetto and thirsty for attention. I feel like by liking the photo's he's giving them attention and not honoring our relationship. They're not models and I find it very insulting. I don't want a man whose attracted to just anything. I don't like this at all, and I don't want to be with a man who behaves like this. It does make me feel insecure. It also makes me feel like he may be trying to message this girl.
I'm very upset. Today he didn't respond to my message until super late, but was on Facebook liking another one of her photos. This just makes me feel like he's playing me for a thirsty girl or thot.

I know I shouldn't be snooping, but I have trust issues. He knows this as well. What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• this type of guy won't change... either tell him you don't feel comfortable with that... or keep your distances from him... he doesn't sound serious and seems flirty