Would you not date someone if you knew they cheated in a past relationship (not with you)?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't prefer to date people who cheat. I wouldn't want to live with the fear that they may cheat on me too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give it a try but if he cheat on me in anyway I just can't!

What Guys Said 1

• I recently cut a girl off that was in a relationship and had sex with a guy I know because her boyfriend was neglecting her.

Shitty women don't deserve a fantastic piece of prime real estate like me. She's a shitty woman and she can jog right the fuck on.

What Girls Said 3

• I think everyone makes mistakes, and if they were honest and upfront about that mistake (if it were to ever come up) and they expressed regret then, yes, everyone deserves a second chance.

But if they deny it, or I feel they are disingenuous of their honesty or regret, then I would have second thoughts.

• No I wouldn't , it shows his potential in a relationship with me. There's no reasons for cheating. .. only excuses. People cheat because they have no self- control. I wouldn't date a guy who didn't have the same values as me.

• I don't date someone if I know they cheated.