Weird weekend has made me scared he's going to pull away from me?

I have been seeing a guy for about 6 months. First at uni & still now we are moved home 2 hrs apart. We are exclusive (haven't said it but have both said that we are not seeing other people) & are essentially in a relationship but without a label.

I just spent the last few days with him.
Prior to that we message everyday, called almost everyday & I would visit every week or so. When he picked me up for the train he kissed me for about 5 mins, it was adorable. He was adorable.

The last day or so it became weird. He was in a bad mood because of family, which made me in a bad mood. Our car rides became silent & he became less affectionate. We had sex this morning & he asked when I'd be back, kissed me at the ferry drop off & said we should book tickets for the festival soon. Although despite this I still feel anxious & im so scared he's going to pull away from me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he's going to pull away from you. He sounds quite worried about other problems he has, but that doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate your presence in his life.