Why Do White Men Like Asian Women?

Why Do White Men Like Asian Women?
I am a young Caucasian man and I absolutely love women from Asian countries. Yes, I admit it, even though I am aware of the fact that I earn a lot of criticism, whenever I say that in public.

Isn’t it ironic that we men are labeled as liberal-minded, tolerant and progressive, when we say that we are attracted to women from races that are not so popular on the dating market, but we are automatically creepy perverts with psychological issues, when we say that we are attracted to Asian girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on a guy. Some do, some may not.

• From all the men I ever talked about this subject I have only met a handful of guys who were not attracted to Asian women. Nearly every man has yellow fever, even though I personally don’t like this expression, because it implicates that being attracted to Asian women is a sickness, a perverse fetish.
      I don’t have any strange fetish, I have never paid for sex in my life and I also don’t have any psychological issues that make me afraid to date women from my race. Yet, I am still immensely attracted to Asian women.

• Yes, because in today society, a mEn who have a week spot for sweet women with beautiful facial features, a soft feminine voice and family values are creeps…whereas if a guy is turn on by blond party girls because of their big boobs, then it’s okay, it’s a normal guy, nothing creepy at all.

• as she said stereotyping and prejudice. just bc you have preconceptions, you think are positive does make them not prejudiced.

What Girls Said 23

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

..

• I just stated my opinion 😉

• From my everyday life observation, yeah, lots of white men like Asian girls... My friend's boyfriend cheated on her with an Asian girl...

• From their looks (petite, cute) and their behavior (reserved, caring) they appear to be extremely feminine and femininity is exactly what men are attracted to.

• Hey,
      thanks a lot for your feedback and for sharing your opinion. 😉

• No problem!😏

• Who knows. Some of them probably see Asian girls as more exotic or something, even ones who were raised in Western countries. I think it's about the way they look more than anything.

• Hey ,
      thank you so much for your comment. And yes, you are absolutely right. 😉

• Honestly I think it depends like it's probably 50/50 that she'll be into white guys.
    The less traditional they have been raised the better your chances though.

• Hey ,
      thanks a lot for your feedback and for sharing your opinion.😉

• Well I guess it can give you a pretty good estimate and honestly 50% is still an awful lot of you think in numbers ;P

• you sound as if you have an expectation anyone Asian isa automatically small pale long hair and submissive... there are many kinds of Asian people from all over the world. people react badly to stereotyping esp. ally derogatory stereotyping. and it isa bit creepy when guys from historically imperialist countries have a fetish fro women bc tea free from historically victimize countries. in addition there's a tremendous amount of hideous violent murderous activity from us men towards Asian women, 9t just a automatically has a suspicious slant, a nighttime a western guy insist like i link Asians bc.. not i like this women who s Asian. but im going to get me an Asian i can dominate. it sounds perverted bc historically it is.. you can not escape history. no mater how y9u detect up.

i think you're better off liking who you like and not feeling the need to justify ra ism by announcing your self as having fetishes.

when you try to justify it you come oily sounding racist bigoted and creepy.

you're frère to liiez whoever you like.

by the way peopler in cultures stereotyped as 'small' as an ethnic rule, usually are not small, when they have access to more food, and better diets. i dont mean getting fat i mean gtrowing like half afoot taller... so being attracted to malnutrition so you can feel dominant, yes, is definitely creepy.

• I appreciate the time you took to write down your thoughts. Thanks a lot. Have a nice day 😉

• I actually have a pretty solid theory about this. But I haven't run it by anyone yet so I'm scared to say it.

• id love to hear it

• I would give you the nickname "SLC mystery”. I hope you don’t kill me for that 😛

• What does that mean?

• Because humans are attracted to other humans

• 1) Clearly you know not all do.

2) Personal preference. A lot of them are beautiful, specifically Koreans to me.

• In the Western society it became a fashion to treat men with disrespect.
      We are mocked in advertisements, in movies and in women’s magazines. Disrespecting a man is always funny but you better not do the same with a woman. That’s what I call equality.
      Respect is not the only thing that got lost in many relationships. Loyalty is also a word that doesn’t appear in the dictionaries of many women. Thereby, I am not even talking about sexual loyalty. I am talking about the loyalty to support each other, to be there for your partner and to not stab him in the back whenever you get the chance to do so.

• Koreans? There used to be a video on YouTube showing all the really ugly, typically Korean looking women with that sort of scary classical music over it.
      It's not there anymore but was there for years. I wish it still was though, because it was hilarious.

• @Sexualchrist Be careful, South Korea has the world’s highest rate of plastic surgeries 😉

• That couple on the pic.. So damn sexy.

And yeah, Asian women like white men. And vice versa.

• Well it's a thing in Asian cultures for women to act all pure, feminine and cute. So there's that.

• Unfortunately, the majority of people on this planet are extremely narrow-minded and intolerant. For average-minded drones it is very common to hate everything that is slightly popular. No matter if this is a popular musician, blogger or a popular relationship constellation.
      Dating Asian women is extremely popular and widespread and because a lot of white men are attracted to those women, there must be a fly in the ointment. There must be something odd here, right?
      Especially for frustrated women who lost their men to sweet and tender Asian girls, this feeling of suspicion offered the perfect platform to develop hatred against every white man who dares to think about touching an Asian girl.
      Eventually, those negative perceptions became widespread stereotypes that were propagated by normal people who don’t know any better and who don’t have the intellect to question their beliefs.

• I think they are more likely to be traditional

• Thanks for your comment!

• I'm Caucasian and I have a thing for Asian guys, especially if they're tan, you're not alone XD

• well shouldn't you be able to answer that question yourself then?

• I can’t deny that their straight black hair, their tiny bodies, their slim physique and their feminine facial features have a certain impact on the heartbeat of most men. Even though popular fast food chains do everything they can to destroy this reason, there are still millions of Asian women who are incredibly beautiful.
      The best thing about their beauty is that it remains for a long time. I know a lot of Asian women who are over 30 and who still look like girls who just celebrated their 18th birthday.
      It’s not all about their beauty. It’s also about what they do with it.
      Those girls know how to utilize their feminine charm and how to turn your head. They don’t just rely on their physical features. They put their perfect bodies in beautiful dresses, they walk in an elegant way and even when they speak they are attentive to appear feminine
      The way they dress, the way they walk, the way they talk and the way they behave are all part of the full package that blows me away. :)

• Then make it a take or write a manifest. Don't pretend to be asking for advice

I asked you a simple question and expected a related answer. Instead you responded with a wordy essay on how pretty Asian women are, somehow thinking it is relevant to me? I mean seriously what made you think it is? You realize I'm a girl, right?

• yep!

• Why does anyone like anything? Why do people ask race baiting questions?

• Because we're hot? 😜

• I'm Latina and I like Japanese guys I really don't know maybe because the heart wants what it wants

• Hey ,
      thanks for sharing your insights!😉

• I wonder the same thing

• Thats good to hear (South West Asian girl here) :)

• I don't know why but I wish Asian girls would keep their claws out of our men.

• No one belongs to anyone else based on skin color so sorry. There's no need to be so entitled.

• I feel that most white men are arrogant and feel entitled to any race of women that they want

• Thanks a lot for sharing your insights!😉

• Here, it's honestly rare to find guys who are attracted to Asians... All I mostly find is same race couples/attractions, Either I'm probably oblivious of my surroundings, or I'm living at the wrong place.

• Really? Most of my friend's have bi-racial partners. My caucasian friend is marrying a native guy, her caucasian brother is married to a black woman and my philipino coworker is married to a caucasian woman and a korean aquaintance of mine is married to a caucasian man. I know a lot more but those are just the few that I know.

• Thanks for your comment😉

• because straight men like women? and Asian women are, well, females?

• I don't know, and nobody cares that you're attarcted to Aisian women. I guess you like them because they have pale skin, straight black hair, and the fact that they don't age like milk.

• They are beautiful and they know how to use their feminine charm. They treat you with respect and loyalty is more than just a word for them. Their peaceful attitude in combination with their subjectively perceived exotic look makes them irresistible, while their physical appearance and their behavior trigger our protective instinct. Asian women have values that can only lead to happy relationships. They are the perfect girlfriends. 😉

What Guys Said 29

• Well it depends on your reasons for dating Asian women. If you date them because of stereotypes and reduce them to a racial fetish then it's incredibly creepy and perverted. These guys do exist and I know quite a few in the nerd community and they're embarrassing to me to be honest. If you like them just because you're attracted to them as individuals and treat them with dignity and worth then by all means go for it.

Hell I'm attracted to women of all ethnic backgrounds. That stuff doesn't influence desirability for me.

• I don’t have any strange fetish, I have never paid for sex in my life and I also don’t have any psychological issues that make me afraid to date women from my race. Yet, I am still
      immensely attracted to Asian women.
      One of the most common and also most negative stereotypes that Caucasian men have to face is that of the evil man who wants to have a submissive slave for the bedroom. I don’t know why this stereotype is so popular, but I am sure that it is somehow related to the fact that so many people believe that Asian women are nothing but submissive little dolls.
      Neither the assumption that all Asian women are submissive dolls who do everything that you want, nor the fact that every man who is into them wants to have a submissive slave is true.
      Those girls are human beings like every other woman and everyone who has at least a little bit of dating experience with them knows, that they also have their own opinion. Ofcourse there are some men who want to have submissive sex slaves, but those guys only go for the hookers. Their fetish for girls who do everything they want has nothing to do with their supposed preference for Asian girls.
      Those guys would go for girls without an own will in every other country and with girls of every other race.

• Thanks for sharing your insights :)

• Well it seems like you're a good guy then. Carry on bro carry on.

• I dunno I like white women.

• Hey ,
      thanks for sharing your insights!

• i have a real thing asan women. there's just something about them that makes them so beautiful.

thats not to say women of other races aren't beautiful though.

• True words buddy
      Beauty is beauty and comes from all races.
      If you love yourself, you can love anyone.😉

• I love Asian women myself for a lot of reasons.

• Hey

thank you so much for your comment. And yes, you are absolutley right. I learned a lot about myself and my attitude towards different cultural concepts by dating Asian women.

• As much as I hate to generalize, I believe that a lot of western women have a stronger sense of self-entitlement than more traditional cultures such as Asian women. Of course, there are not-so-nice ladies that are Asian as well but they are usually very mature and respectful from what I've personally experienced and noticed. Thank you for taking the time to reply!

• Yes, you have seen what I have seen. The thing is I expect a woman to be nice to me and show me basic respect. I understand respect anymore more than basic respect has to be earned and I am fine with that but I am not fine with being treated like the scum of the earth by a girl. At the same time I do not expect a girl to do everything for me either. I expect to do my share of the cooking and cleaning etc etc. I think I am pretty reasonable to be honest. :)

• I never understood it.
    I am just not attracted to them at all...

• Hey
      Thanks for sharing your insights! ;P

• according to okcupid, Asian girls get pursued harder than white girls by all races.

people are catching up to the fact that oriental cultures influence is great for serious long term relationships as it was developed with the human psyche and the design of marriage and relationship in mind.

its highly believed at this point in time that western women are undatable, demand old tradition of how man are without them balancing it out by being traditional homemakers themselves. this double standard has made men think western women are high maintenance without having to offer anything.

• I appreciate the time you took to write down your thoughts. Have a nice day 😉

• thanks. i dont know why people would criticize you for your preference?

from what I've seen, people who get along well with Asians are intelligent good individuals. why they can often relate and form a relationship. Asians specifically Asian couples have the lowest divorce rates. thouhg not all Asian cultures qualities are the same... you're usually getting good quality in my opinion.

good luck! I've dated tons so ask me if you have any questions.

• I don't. I've always dated white girls.

• Hey

thank you so much for your comment.

• Your welcome. Everybody's thinking these days is like we're all a colony and have to do the same things. If you like Asian women go and pump them. Me, I just like my own women. There's no right or wrong just each to their own

• "Isn’t it ironic that we men are labeled as liberal-minded, tolerant and progressive, when we say that we are attracted to women from races that are not so popular on the dating market, but we are automatically creepy perverts with psychological issues, when we say that we are attracted to Asian girls?"

That is how the political Leftists operate. Heads they win, tails you lose.

Refuse to play their game.

• Thanks for your comment.
      Unfortunately we live in a time where saying the truth is seen as politically incorrect😉

• All that said, why you and I may like (East) Asian American women:

1. We grew up around a lot of them. I am from the San Francisco area, how about you?

2. We are more likely to interact with them, whether in University or in the professional world after it.

3. They *seem* nicer, because they are more polite. NOTE: DO NOT confuse politeness for submission, because that is decidedly NOT the case, once you get to know them. In fact, if you marry one, she may likely demand that you do her bidding!

4. They are less likely to fall for Politically Communist / Cultural Marxist propaganda. Many of them fled from, or have parents who fled from, Communist oppression. NOTE: There are exceptions to this, since so many are marinated in academia, they might pick up the Cultural Marxist indoctrination that comes from the same. (Where is Joe McCarthy when we need him? But I digress.)

• I don't like all Asian women, for instance I have yet to see an attractive Japanese or Chinese woman in the United Kingdom (there is the Chinese chef, but she doesn't count as she's a celebrity) but I do find myself attracted to women from the Middle East and India (or of Middle Eastern and Indian origin), the UK after all has a large Middle Eastern and Indian community here.

I find an attractive woman attractive (obviously), so it's not my fault when all I see is hot Indian woman after hot Indian woman, I mean they're just wiping the floor with the competition man. There is no contest.

• Hey. Thanks a lot for your detailed comment.
      I admit that it’s sometimes hard to see. Maybe you just met the wrong girls. I hope that you will meet many wonderful Asian women in the future :-)

• You're welcome and I have seen many nice South East Asian women on TV etc, so they exist and I am sure there's plenty in the UK, I just haven't seen them yet (in person).

• I have never been truly attracted to an asain girl. Some have been cute, but not compared to most girls I have grown up around. I am usually inclined to like European, south American types.

• Thank you so much for your comment.

• I don't find Asian women attractive in general but there are some who are stunning just like any race.

I'd never go Asian for the sake of it though

• Hey,
      thanks a lot for your feedback and for sharing your opinion.

• Heck yes, I'm white and would love a nice Japanese girl

• I appreciate the time you took to write down your thoughts. Have a nice day ;P

• You're welcome, I've always been told by my relatives to only date within my own race, meaning I should only date white girls. Well, I don't think that's true because I really love Japanese girls just as much or more. I don't let others put me down for my choices :)

• Hey John,
      you are absolutely right: Ignore the haters and just do what feels right.😉

• Cause they're "submissive" and will "Lub yu rong tym"

• But they really *aren't*. All too many people confuse politeness for submission.

• Thanks a lot for your comment😉

• Why does everyone like a certain race and/or ethnicity? Could it be preference?

• You're just going to have to accept the fact that a majority of society is dumb as fuck but has no business in your preference in partners.

• Hey ,
      thanks for sharing your insights!

• Because some white men are into Asian women, or happen to like her personality and she happens to be Asian

• Everyone has their own qualities that they're attracted to. Nothing wrong with that at all

• Because they like smart woman, and they just assume that because she's Asian, she's smart.

• First of all I appreciate the time you took to write down your thoughts. I agree that we are all different and that every race has beautiful and amazing women. However, I do believe that the majority of Asian girls has certain qualities that make them very desirable for men. It’s not a coincidence that so many men prefer Asian girls. I never said that ALL Asian women are perfect. Have a nice day 😉

• I love the East in general. I think the Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans probably constitute a superior race of peoples.

• I like white chicks too.. They are attractive.. I am south Asian..

• I don't have any special thing for them...

Some are hot, though...

I judge a person by the content of their character...

• thanks for sharing your insights 😉

• I do not care at all for Asian women.

• Not just white men apparently. But i do too.

qz.com/.../

• Thanks a lot for sharing your insights😉

• Because they're pretty, petite but they do have some curves, nice skin, and they actually behave like girls and they're less bitchy and demanding, that is unless they have Shanghai Princess syndrome.

• Thanks for your comment😉

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnKdc_iNfPw

I thought the meme in this video was pretty funny, and the video also sort of explains why white guys like Asian women and other foreign women more. I, like you, prefer Asian women, and I think this guy makes a lot of valid points and this is at least some of the reason I think why I prefer Asian girls.

Asian women are easier, but not in the way that jealous white girls say (they say it as a bad thing), I say it as a good thing. Asian girls dont wait for the guys come to them, they dont sit there and admire their beauty while going through the list of suitors, instead they more often go to the guys, they realize that if they want a good guy they have to get him themselves. Attractive American women on the other hand, just sort through their suitors and as they get fatter and less appealing as a person the suitors dont go away, they just decline in quality, but the western women dont care, cause they still got a line of guys into them right? So they settle for less because its easy, the Asian girls physically go out of their way and approach guys, knowing that if they dont another girl will and then they will lose that guy. In the west the white girls will just let that guy go and wait for another one, in Asia they dont let that guy go. A lot of guys, including myself are attracted to this quality of Asian women that sets them apart from white women.

• umm... even if Asian... a shy Asian girl won't go out of her way to go for a guy...
      in our culture its seen as bad tbh xD and i have yet to see an Asian girl do so

• @jessicorn Really cause I have. I've had it done twice actually, where an otherwise quiet Asian girl clearly expressed interest in me. They didn't approach me, sure, but I had to have been blind not to see the hints, and once I did approach they did everything else. Maybe your thinking of a different Asian culture? I'm talking about the Chinese, I know that the girls do this, not all, but certainly a lot of them do and I like it a lot.

• I find Asian women attractive, but I also find women from every race attractive.

• I think those white men can't handel a real woman, That's why they choose the Asian women. That's it!😒

• Why do you go to another country in order to seduce women? Because you are a loser and going abroad is the only chance for you to get your dick sucked. If you really believe that, you will never do what you really want to do, which is the fastest way to end up completely miserable.
      Why do white men like Asian women? Because they can’t get any woman back home and they have to end up dating the only girls who will take them…those poor guys. This is the biggest bullshit that I have ever heard.
      Of course there are a few guys for whom this is true but those are not the ones who are interested in dating amazing Asian women. Those are the ones who are interested in having a girlfriend experience with a girl who they give monetary incentives for the experience.
      Why do white men like Asian women? Not because they have to end up with them or because they can’t get girls from other races, but because they prefer them for several reasons.

• Yes, You are absolutely right. I learned a lot about myself and my attitude towards different cultural concepts by dating Asian women.😉

• uh excuse me?

• I don't like them

• Thanks for your comment 😉

• Because Asian guys like Western girls