Should I go to his house for Christmas?

I've been dating this guy for over a year. We've been intimate and have gone on vacations together. We've met each others extended family and parents. It has been a great year and a half, I am the happiest I have ever been. We make each other laugh and goof around. More personal and serious issues have come up, and we have worked through them. there's just one thing that is bothering me. He hasn't told me he loves me. I've said it to him. He shows his love to me a bunch of times, but I want to hear it. I told myself to be patient, but its been over a year, 18 months.

And now he would like me to come to Christmas Eve dinner with him at his uncle's house. please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like trying to teach love as a second language huh? Some people are just bad at saying them, let alone expressing them. Give him time and eventually, he'll probably say how much he loves you back

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just tell him? And why not go?

What Guys Said 2

• Go to the dinner
    Holidays are supposed to be spent with loved ones and u deserve to have a great holiday
    Fight after valentines, though by then he probably wouldve said it and u would be like damn now I can't

• I think you should go

What Girls Said 0