A guy threatened me post fake photoshoped nudes of me, should I worry?

He kept on asking me out after i said no to him a million times, then he said im rude and inconsiderent etc etc.. even though i layed it down gently telling him no i dont want to go out with him! Then i snaped at hum and said fuck off! Then he threathened me post photoshoped nudes of me all over Facebook,... plus he is a computer geek.

im kindv alone in This situation, i can't talk to my parents or even tell my sister cause she has problems, my parents aren't the kind of parents that a kid can discusse things with...

and another problem i have some pic of me on instagram that ended up on Google catche now This whole thing makes me fer so nervouse to even use social media... I feel helpless... and i dont live in a type of country were a police can help me with This sort of stuff but i do know were he lives though...

Most Helpful Girl

• Get him to threaten you again in a cunning, clever way where you ask why he's doing this. Let him put his entire bitter, disgusting, f*cked up asshole self on display. Then take pictures of the whole conversation, post them all over social media, and let the court of public opinion bash him for being such a snake. Perhaps even send them to his employer. If he uses those computer skills for work, his employer may not be too pleased with him abusing them for harassment. Or you could just record everything he says and file a harassment suit in court. Use any and everything he says to you against him.

Sometimes when people want to play dirty, you have to stop being a sheep and start being a lion.

• That's a really good idia. Thanks a lot.

• :) Enjoy your day!

• You too dear :) xxoxxo

What Guys Said 10

• well photoshop unless done extremely well is usually easy to pinpoint fakes. i mean even magazines get called out for photoshop violations

secondly it would be considered harassment and libel which he could be prosecuted legally for if he posts fake nudes of you.

basically tell him that and then tell him to go ahead and do what he wants and he can deal with the consequences which there will be plenty.

• First of all, your parents should understand it, beucause it's not your fault at all. This jerk can't take a rejection and makes threats. I think that you should worry, people can do things that are unthinkable, but I think that you can do things that will cause him trouble.

You can, for example, on social media, spread this story... make people know who he is. Or if you know anything about him that he doesn't want people to know or that make him get embarassed, release this information. Threat him too, if he wants to play dirty, make a plan and show him that you can play dirty too. This game is dangerous, be mean, be merciless he doesn't have your real nudes. If he wants war, give him a war.

• If u r in a first world country contact the police and they will handle it
    If u r in 3rd world then write to Facebook and at least get his account blocked while for pics there isn't much that u can do
    Google cache well just write to them and they will remove the pic

• How do i write to Google?

• Really i didn't think it was possible thanks

• Google is a search engine and if there is something on its cache which isn't on the site then its got the wrong info which it ll correct asap

• I have spent hours trying to repair old family photos with Photoshop. It is almost impossible to get a perfect fake. @madhatters4 is quite correct that it takes a lot of effort to be even close to getting a perfect fake.

I also believe FB has a policy of no nudes. They will be taken down if reported.

I think this is just an idle threat to blackmail you. Don't fall for it.

• Tell your parents. Tell law enforcement. What he is doing is called extortion and depending on where you live, can carry pretty serious jail time

• He's a wanker. Some arseholes think they've got the right to stick their noses in anywhere and do anything. Send a couple of guys to his door to tell him the facts of life. He sounds like he'd fold like a card house in a hurricane

• what the actual fuck.

you could always tell police as people have done this before and it has resulted in suicide.

it would be pretty easy to fake nudes even though i've never done it myself because i'm sane.

• Where can we see the pics?

• just ignore him

• Not sure why you are letting some guy you don't like have access to nudes. Anyway this will pass and it will end. Ignore him.

What Girls Said 5

• So make a public post on facebook with HIS facebook page and address information... and state that this person is harassing you and threatening to post fake nudes of you on the internet.

then if it happens, people will know who did it.
    and perhaps someone else will do something... and he'll be exposed.

• A threat is a threat, go to the police.

As for the instagram picture, well technically facebook owns them but it's highly unlikely they would given anyone a license to just contact the website and have it deleted. What is google catche btw?

• also as some of the others suggested, go public. Make a facebook post about him threatening you and tag him in it

• Report him at the police station where he live, Don't be afraid of him, Yiou can do him more harm than he will ever be able to do so with you

• it is probably just talk

• happened to me before repot to the authorities dont let him get away with it

• Really and has I effected you?

• He actually posted it over the web? Did it look real?

• he didn't post it he threatened to do so,, but i dont think he did... but it still had me anxious