Would you REJECT a guy who has LESS WEIGHT then you?

Could it be? Would you do it? .. because of complexes, insecurity or just because you don't feel comfortable with a 'skinny' guy as he can't give you a feeling of being protected/security?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. But with my cooking, and baking, he wouldn't be skinny for long! 😉

• Haha good one ;)

• What? Making people fat? Lol😂👍🏼

• Well you do know how to take care of someone yeah :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't, just like I wouldn't reject a skinny girl. I'm not in the best shape (not bad, but not the best), and I think it would make me feel good, because an attractive person liked me (attractive in the sense that they're this culture's current ideal, and therefore prolly think of themselves as attractive, and so them choosing you generally means that they think you're about as attractive as they are. Hope that makes sense).

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly, if he was skinnier than me, he would literally be ridiculously skinny or child sized. I'm only 119 lbs so yeah it'd be really unattractive if he was skinnier than me, not due to insecurity, but because it would just look gross to me, frankly.

• No not really!

• I'm 117 lbs and a very short person at 5'1 at that. I'm DONE growing. I obviously would like someone taller so if this person is taller and weighs less than me that's a problem.

• Generally I friends one guys that weigh less than me, not sure why but I just don't 'feel' it could work

• Yes, a turn off to me. It would be from insecurity.

• My boyfriend is skinnier than I am and I think he's very attractive. I don't think looks should really play a huge factor although they do help. The reason I decided to be with my boyfriend is simple he gives me the same respect I give him and he takes the time out of his day to message me cute little notes and when I need him he's there provided he isn't in the middle of something important

• I wouldn't but that would be a wee bit weird considering I''m a pretty small person.

• Not my number one turn off but I prefer my men bigger and heavier

• I'm literally 80 pounds (I'm 19, 5'0) so it'd be really weird for a guy to weigh less than me.

• no I definitely wouldn't! :)

• No... I'd probably just be jealous of him, haha.

• Haha girls can be a little curvy tho, they shouldn't have male bodies either :p

• i weight 175 I wouldn't want to be with some one thinner than me because it's awkward i
    I was 160 and i was heavier than him it made feel uncomfortable i felt huge and when we had sex i felt like i could break him was not a good feeling

• No. Mylast ex was skinnier than me. I don't care honestly.

• No. And i doubt a guy would less then me i weigh 101 pounds

• Heck yes bc I only weigh 119 pounds!

• I don't care about weight. As long as they don't have a gut that drags down to their knees at least. So no, I wouldn't.

• That made me lol.

I once saw a guy with no shirt who had 'BEER' tatted on his belly. Hilarious..

What Guys Said 1

• she is either really fat or he is really light for a guy to weigh less than a girl after about 10 years old.