Girls, Girls would you date a guy who wets the bed?

I usually don't wet the bed unless I am really tired, but late I have been really tired from work and wetting the bed quiet frequently. I have been do the doctor and there is nothing that can be done since I have been a bed wetter since I have been a child. I am asking is this a huge deal breaker for women?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• no... if he had traumas I would try to help him.

What Girls Said 7

• Aww 😞 I would try to make it work if I'd really like him.
    I kinda have a pee fetish tho. It wouldn't bother too much but it would bother me, I can't lie.

• If I really loved the person and knew about the situation I wouldn't care.
    My boyfriend accidentally peed the bed once when I stayed the night, he made such a big deal about it and I honestly didn't care, I just helped him clean it up and went back to sleep

• I might be able to look past it if he were actively seeking help and there was a real issue

• Has the doctor not given you meds for bedwetting? No it wouldn't be a dealbreaker. I'd try to help him if I could

• I would rather not...

• Well; would he wear adult nappies? Embarrassing maybe I know, but I don't want to get wet, y'know? It's not his fault, I wouldn't judge him or anything. But I'd just want to find ways like that to deal with it

• No never ever