So I am in a bit of a confusing place?

So I'm kinda in a love triangle but with 3 girls? One live in another state but she likes me, I like her and we seem perfect for each other but we both don't want a long distance relationship. Then there's two girls who live by me. One is a very nice girl and a good friend only thing that's bad is I am not attracted to her at all. And then the other girl is awesome and stuff but she's 16 and I am 19. All three of these girls want to date me and made it clear they only want me. And I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you and only wanted to date one of them then first of all without question the 16 year old wouldn't even be in the conversation. She's way too young for me. I like 18 or older. Even if I was 19 still too young. The other who lives near you you say isn't attractive. That leaves the long distance girl. I'd go with her.

• What do I do with the others then?

• Just keep them as friends?

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0