Would be with someone who dated gold diggers?

Guys are always vocal about disliking golddiggers but well it takes two tango and there are guys who go for gold diggers, so would be with one? What do ou think about it?

I recently told my boyfriend that I wanted to wait to have sex because it'd be my first. And he said that was fine and when I'm ready to do it, he said not to worry, he knows what he's doing. So I remembered that at different time he told me he never had much luck with women and I asked about that.

What he said was something along the lines of he is kinda nerdy and never knew how to talk to women "but I have all this money..."
So I downright asked, if he paid for sex and he said it wasn't like an outspoken agreement but ya basically. He would buy them stuff and they'd casually date him. And that's so wrong on so many levels. Makes me sick. And it makes me wonder why would he be waiting for me now? I'm confused about that.

And also I just can't see how a guy like that can respect women?

Most Helpful Guy

• It might not that he completely disrespects women, but women have to understand that although they complain about horny guys bothering them all the time (which I understand why they're annoyed), they still have the option to have sex or be with someone. Guys get really frustrated because it's harder for many of us to even have a one night stand with a girl, so your boyfriend was probably very lonely and out of desperation took advantage of his own financial situation to have SOMETHING. I personally think it's a shitty arrangement, but at times I can understand it. But regardless, I'm sure he cares about you and is glad to have you in his life.

• I'm still a virgin, I know what it feels like to be lonely, I do, but still I wouldn't treat guys like playthings

• Wellll, it wasn't completely treating her like a play thing, those girls agreed to get paid in exchange for sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• "a guy like that can respect women" well when you look at your boyfriend who has previously paid for sex, do you see him as someone that would disrespect you? Probably not, he may have felt that was the only option at the time, and both parties are getting "benefits" out of it. Now that he's met you, he sees its possible to meet someone genuine, so the most he can do it respect your decision to wait. Not all guys are willing to and even girls, so it shows he truly cares about you and doesn't see you in the same way as he did the others.

• not at the moment, but I'm kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop. I just don't think you can treat women as a commodity and respect them as people at the same time

• It really depends if he's showing his true colours. I do think people can change though if they want, he could have been ignorant.

What Guys Said 2

• No way. I don't have a lot of money so one wouldn't date me but even if one dated me for me I still wouldn't. I'm pretty sure they would end up cheating on me or leaving me for some old rich shriveled up dick

• I was kinda asking the reverse of that scenario

• No, would you date someone who has chosen to be with gold diggers before you. Your money doesn't matter

• No way. It comes down to the lack of respect I would have for them

• Not really sure why a gold digger would want to date me

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah sure why not! I am poor as apples! lol

• oh don't get me wrong, he's not paying for any of my stuff

• Than its fine! I mean if anyone with me its because they care about me! I don't have money to give but I got love! I am sure it will work out and if it doesn't better sooner than later!

• No, I wouldn't. That says something about him.