What should I do?

I have 4 girls who all want to be with me, one who seems kinda obsesed. But I like all of them. But I just got out of a long realationship where my heart was broken at the end of it and am still trying to get over it. I have told the girl who want me that but they still won't back off... How can I get it thorugh to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try spending time with each of them casually.. and make sure they know it's just casual to get to know them better... then hopefully you will be able to weed out the ones who won't make a good fit. OR... you can do the best possible option, which is to "date yourself" for a year and get your shit together before investing time, emotions and money in yet another relationship, whether casual or serious.

It's really nice to be able to do what YOU want to do for a change. Treat yourself to things you like. Focus on hobbies you enjoy. Travel. Not worrying about having to impress anyone or compromise for anyone.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0