Girls, Would ten years age gap bother you girls. ?

She asked my age she thought I was younger. , told her I'm 30 . She reacted with wow you don't look it. When she's inlove age doesn't matter it seams. Girlfriends 20 lol

7

Most Helpful Girl

• At your ages, it would bother me. I feel like 20 and 30 are very different times in your life and what you want in your near futures may not be compatible. It's not the same as 40 and 50 dating. Not saying that it can't work or that you guys don't have the same goals but just that I think it's usually less likely. What I wanted at 20 is not at all similar to what 30 me will want.

• she's ready to settle down tho

• Maybe she really is ready to settle down. Maybe she simply thinks she is.

Overall it doesn't seem like a problem for you guys and I think it will just be one of those things in your relationship that will not be a big deal until it becomes one.

What Girls Said 6

• No, my current boyfriend is 32, give or take with facial hair he could look his age or younger without lol.

• I think it would depend on how different the places you guys are in life. I have a kid and I'm 24 so my life is pretty similar to that of someone in their 30s bc I'm pretty settled now. So I'd prefer someone older. But when I was 21 I would've had a hard time with someone 31 bc I was wild and partying and in college with no responsibilities. Hope that helps!

• age gap is not an issue

• No... however, I have a hard time with guys being younger than me. But my ex husband was 6 years older, never bothered me.

• Sometimes

Filler

• it doesn't bother me. i've dated a few who were 10 years younger.