Did my boyfriend fall out of love?

We've been dating for about 6 months now, and I know the honeymoon period is over but I feel like he doesn't love me anymore. He used to tell me he loved me and call me beautiful and go out of his way to see me almost everyday. Now he just wants to hang out (but rarely asks me first), he tried once or twice to cancel our plans to see his friends (which I got mad at him for), he doesn't compliment me often and he doesn't ever say I love you. Is this just him being too comfortble or did he fall out of love?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He just needs a little space for him and his friends. Guys are like that. Give him little more space and it'll work out to be just fine. The thing that he doesn't compliment you much is very normal. Being in a relationship doesn't mean that you should shower compliments on your partners. I hope helped BEST OF LUCK !!😃😃

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he just bored!