Do you need money for relationship/dating?

Yep title say it all

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah i mean some would be nice, u dont have to go all out each time though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a big believer in utilizing what's around me rather then spending money on everything all the time, this probably stems from the fact that I grew up rather poor.

For instance I would rather invite my girl over to make dinner with me and relax at home or go out or go out on a picnic or a boat ride on the lake or something like that. I mean I have no problem spending money on my gal and us when I have it and going out and having fun and all that, but I don't want money to define what we do in a relationship if that makes any sense I like to have balance in that sort of thing.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• at a younger age I don't really think dating should be about the money yet. however it would help if you had some money to spend on basic things like movie tickets or meals out. so I guess you'd need a little money to do these things

• Yes, money is necessary for relationships, dating