Girls if your boyfriend was interested in you getting a tattoo but not one himself?

what would your thoughs be if he wanted you to get a tattoo but wasn't planning of getting one himself , he just though you'd look good with one and felt a lot of other young women had tattoo's now as well so he though you might look good with one as well but he didn't want to get one himself at this time

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. If he doesn't want to get a tattoo, it's not a big deal, I don't care. I'm not going to tell him whether he can or can't permanently mark his skin. However, I'm not going to get a tattoo just because he said so. If I'd already spoken to him about considering getting one and he gave me his support, it'd be nice, but if this is him just randomly saying he wants me to get a tattoo, then it's not happening.

What Girls Said 1

• Why ruin my body if he won't do the same in return

What Guys Said 0