I need help please what can I do?

Well this is my story with the guy that i may regret for the rest of my life
He is handsome smart and toooo nice so i used him ; he was ready to do anything for me like helping me with my studies , fixing my problems...
He chased me for two years and texted me everyday sometimes i dont text him back and he always make excuses to be with me
i flirted with other guys in front of him and he looked sad
After all of this i realised he could be the perfect guy for me and managed to give him a chance ; suddenly he desapeared from my life he never texted me since two weeks and changed his routine so he could not see me ; and when i see him he take another way (we are in the same college) i tried to text him but he replied with one or two words
I know i was like a b***h but now i really loves him ; is there anything i can do?

What Guys Said 2

• The only possible option is probably to be honest - explain that you recognize how badly you acted and that you want a chance to prove you have changed your way. Then add a couple of years of completely unselfish giving.

Or you can just move on and find another guy to string along.

• I think you had two years to figure that out, and that ship has clearly sailed.

What Girls Said 0