Guys, would you date a woman who's been married before but had no children with the guy?

I consider myself one of the "undate-ables", I say this because I consider myself to be successful, army veteran, Iraq vet, soon to be graduate, dog lover... i never get a date and I think it's because in upfront about being married previously, I don't want to be deceptive so I'll always be upfront about that.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I sure would and I love people that are honest like I am.. and the past is the past.. and even if she had of had a child with this guy and he ran off like many men do in that situation, as long as I liked her and she liked me we would get along fine, and even if the child was still in diapers that would be okay as well.. I could help her out feeding or even changing the baby.. as I have changed many in my life so far.. its not a big deal at all.. or even a game breaker

What Guys Said 2

• Do u like to have sexting

• Of course. I don't think that's a problem at all. Kids would be an issue but not your situation.