Why do white girls still date white guys?

Black men are damned irresistable, charming, social, smart, handsome, romantic, and so on. They can do just about anything better than white men. Drop your white boyfriends, and get a black guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It amazes me how Gag leaves such questions up but if someone dares to post the same question with the roles reversed for white people, it gets taken down in a matter of seconds.

What Guys Said 31

• This stinks of desperation and bullshit.

• 3|3
    • She's into beta guys bro lol

• lol I meant the girl in the photo haha.. That's what the asker will say.

• @RedThread Haha! That went right over my head!

I think I recognize QA. She's gotta be that beta girl that can't land an alpha man. LOL

• Oh great your anti-white racism brought out the white supremacists.

Great...

• LMAO this is going to be a consistent trolling thing for you isn't it? Are you the alpha female taking all the alpha males who happen to always be black guys?

*sigh* We're onto you now :D

• lol white guys when will they learn

• I love how when some one posts incredibly stupid questions designed to inflame others they are to coward to post it any other way than annon. Go figure

• Black man married to a white woman. We love each other that's all.

• I see the same statements when people talk about Mac vs Windows. And their statements are also full of crap. In the end they both do a good job.

• I wonder what happens when you step out of the house.. Who am I kidding, you sit in your mum's basement all day wanking over Anime. You never leave the house.

• Because they want to 😒

• Is this some kind of trolling attempt?

• But what about the Gelgamacks?

• Maybe we just need to forget about the Gelgameks for a second...

• @Octavius Forget about the Gelgamacks? ?
      But where will we get our sex? A Gelgamack vagina is three feet wide and has razor sharp teeth!!

• blacks have the lowest iq, are the poorest, and make up 75 percent of prisons...

• You obviously don't know a lot of white men

• Go away troll

• Should've included some pics, would've helped this tremendously.

• That is an excellent idea. I shall abandon my white women for a black girl.

• Why with all this Racism?

• Ok well little silly person there is a thing most of us humans have called free will I do belive that is one of the main dam factors thta people use to choose which kind of people they date neat huh ? :D

• When u stumble into the wrong thread...

#byebye

• oh dear lord

• This is a racist statement because it generalizes about all black men.

• Makes sense.

• Because dating outside your race is extremely gross

• as you can see some of them like Asian (Indians) as well

• oh fuck off, its hard enough for us white guys now!

• Maybe these are the ones that you've met...

But your life experience may be limited...

• How stupid is this?

• Show me one black guy that can juggle while shoving two thumbs in their ass. That's what I thought.

• No one wants your stretched out vagina, either. LMAO.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 21

• ... because white guys can be equally *irresistible, charming, social (what? you mean socially adept?), smart, handsome, romantic, and so on'.

You've really got to get over thinking black guys are some kind of elite type of guy that everyone not only should think of dating, but HAS to. Guys from every race have their own benefits, and not one in particular is better than the other.

• black people will rule the earth. :D

• There's proof that racism isn't just white people. Remember this post next time everybody who reads it and are all we need to liberal and accepting and whites are hate filled bastards

• Am I the only one that feels like the QA is really a black guy trying to persuade white girls to date him/his race 😂

• yo black dude what s up?

• You sure don't have much to do do you?

You're either a dude, or a regular female user trying to disguise who she is, either way you're boring us with this shit.

• Im guessing you like those pasty white bois :')

• @LoveLikeRockets message me!

• you're the boring one if you stick with those white bois.

• Yes, and black guys are way better at getting themselves killed by cops.

• Because it not illegal?

• Because they're also those things? Both white and black guys are all of that

• Most people period date their own race

• Because they have a right to be with who they want?

• we are black men's property

• We're nobody's property cupcake. If you want to be an object and not a person, then be my guest but don't come crying to me when Jamal starts beating you every night just because you don't like wearing thongs for him all the time. Idiot.

• @Loligirl First off that was extremely unnecessary, secondly @asker, Get it together. I understand you're trolling , but at least try to make it believable

• Racist much?

• Fr hows it racist?

• you think im trolling, haha. that's the funniest part

• Bruh... you're trolling skills are... well...💩💩💩

And if you weren't trolling, you'd be the most racist and/or ignorant person I've ever seen on GaG.

Troll on. 👍👍

• Sounds like someone got some good black dick lol
    Or their heart broken by a white guy.

• i haven't found anyone in those races attractive except dicaprio and that was when i was 11.

• Nobody cares little anti-white person, the bigot who asked this question has spewed enough hate on their own lol

• @zombie-killa
      i'm not anti-white. re-read my post.

• I did re-read it, i was'nt in the best state of mind. So sorry, you were never the problem just this asker:P

• Iv dated black, white, Asian and Hispanic... I dated them for being a person but because of their skin color. Take your bigot opinion take several seats and kindly go FUCK YOUR SELF:)

• Because they can :D

• I dont care about skin colors, i do not prefer white guys or any guys more than others

• nice job troll

• Whatever you say :::rollseyes::::

I suspect that this an another trolling attempt made by yet another hyper-arrogant, swarthy-stud-in-his-own-lil'-world posing as a "White Girl who loves that Big Black Cawk"... like we don't have enough trolls around here anyways. This shit is making me sick.

I'm sorry, I don't dislike Black Men per se, but I loathe the level of arrogance displayed by some of them and I would take a decent, respectful White Man over a Black BOY who thinks he's God's gift to all womankind any time, any day of the week.

• Keep your white bois. No loss

• Hah! You've been caught. I suspected that this was a black man posting as a white woman, and it turns out I was right. :P Lol!

Do us all a favor, log out of G@G and go back to masturbating over interracial porn.

• Why would you date white bois? Haha, enjoy the inferior

• Because white is better and their parent maybe dosen't want her to date other than white.

• What I'd like to see is an Asian going with a white or another race... But it's so rare to find! Is that too much to ask for?

• Because white guys can be equally "irresistible, charming, social, smart, handsome, romantic, and so on" too. Your race has literally nothing to do with the kind of person you are. I really don't get these posts... How can you possibly say that all black men are better than all white men? Or at least insinuate it... To say that the other way round would be classed as racism in some people' eyes?

• Agreed plys the sex is like oh my god and the cocks are like always bigger than any white guys. I think I will date black guys until im ready to get married and find a nice financially stable white guy to have babies with.

• You will be just another dissapointed, bitter used and abused dumpster by then. So dont count on it.

• You are sick troll.

• This is actually more disrespectful to black guys than white guys. I know you're trolling but still.