Girls, What to do? Guy kissed his ex?

I've been seeing a guy for a month. We've been out on 4 dates and talk every single day for 3+ hours. He called me tonight and told me while he was at a party his ex kissed him, he kissed her back and then he stopped it. He said he doesen't want to lie to me and will never do it again. I really like him and appreciate that he is so open and honest, but I'm not sure whether I should give him another chance. Would you?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure it would break my heart!

What Girls Said 2

• He obviously didn't like you enough not to do it. Accepting that behavior at this stage just makes you look like a push-over. Show him you're a women who respects herself, and ditch him.

• I think its okay. She kissed him initiatively. And he finally stopped it and told you the true. He can just pretends nothing happened and everything is fine. I would take it a sign that he's serious about you.
    If I were that guy, maybe I'll kiss her back as well if I don't hate her.
    And I think you just had four dates. It's reasonable if he's not like you that much yet.