Why does my boyfriend send provocative photos to this girl?

My boyfriend went away on holiday and met this girl over a year ago. They slept together (he openly told me after I questioned him) and they have kept in contact ever since. I have caught him sending naked photos to her and their texts which is normal and flirty/sexual.

Should this be the last chance I give him? It sounds like he is in love with this girl right?

Most Helpful Guy

• She might just be unforgettable, that happens. It‘s been a year and he isn't going to see her again, or having her visit him.
    My guess is that this femme fatale is married or at least also in a committed relationship.. has made it clear there's no future to be hoped for with your boyfriend.. and he accepts that.

We all have femmes fatales in our lives.. if we are lucky! I wouldn't break up with him over it...

• But it's been a year and they STILL keep in contact. Sorry I didn't elaborate on that.

• But no visits either to her or from her in a year.. as I said, I'd bet she's married, or at least in a LTR and has made it clear to your boyfriend that it was a one time thing...
      So don't worry! Usually a guy wouldn't tell you about this, but most of us guys have this 'femmme fatale' woman somewhere in our lives by your age.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't even give him another chance to be honest, see you gave him a chance before and he tried to be even sneakier about it.. if you give him another one, he will try even harder to hide it from you. Why would you want to be in a relationship with someone who gives you less than you give them? Who wants other people and not you? You shouldn't settle because thats exactly what you're doing, you don't need him despite what you think, if you let it go, you will be dealing with this non stop. Best of luck x

What Guys Said 3

• Love no
    But he is definitely cheating u
    It's time u placed chilli powder in his underwear

• U made the mistake by giving him a second chance because that told him it was ok to do it. Don't give anymore chances just get rid of him.

• Why are you still with him?

What Girls Said 4

• Every day you stay tells him, what he's doing is fine. It's NOT fine. Its not "normal" behavior for someone in a relationship. It's cheating and he is disrespecting you with each sexy/pic he sends. Please walk away from this tool. You'll find you're self esteem rise when you take the stand that it's NOT OK TO TREAT YOU THIS WAY!

• I would walk out and never come back!

• Sounds like you should end your relationship and find someone who won't cheat on you.

• Since the moment he cheated on you you should have dumped his ass.

Forget about him and get someone who is worth it.

• True.. I just do not understand why a year later, they've still stayed in contact.

• Aww honey, don't worry, now you know it and it's time to move on