In those 3 months of semester... she has a male friend... who is so close to her that everyone thinks that he is her boyfriend.
- she leaves the class , he follows her and they both entered together.
- they both used to sit together.
- she comes upto him in breaks when they dont sit together and talks to him for about 5 mins and then leaves.
- if i try to talk to her, that guy comes in between as if to show she is his girlfriend.
But infront of me... that girl doesn't talk to him much, doesn't laugh etc with that guy.
I got to know this when my friends told me all of this...
should i tell her she is a sl*t?
- Tell her all those things and call her a sl*t.0% (0)25% (1)7% (1)Vote
- Tell her all those things but dont call her a sl*t , let her explain.50% (5)25% (1)43% (6)Vote
- No need to confront... just break it up with her.50% (5)50% (2)50% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
You never call a girl a slut. No matter what she did1
Most Helpful Guy