I could never date a girl with an IG?

Every girl on IG takes slut ty pics and shows their boobs to get likes. It's a validation thing. All women these days seem to be IG whores.

• True
  • Not true

Most Helpful Girl

• bitter much? but you're right, the pics of last nights dinner out, cupcakes I baked or sunset I shot are just plain offensive pornography and transparent pandering. We should all use IG for much more altruistic concerns like plight of the Piping Plover. (an endangered bird)
    Freedom of expression should be banned OR, and here's a radical thought, you could stop logging in. Hmm.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women in general are attention whores dude. They thrive on it, it is their reason for living, it is what makes them happy, keeps them sane.
    It's why they walk around in as little clothes as possible with their ass cheeks, boobs, and even vagina hanging out or being see through thin material.

• Haha pink downvotes. Can they ever take critical truth about their actions without getting all defensive.

What Girls Said 8

• Lmao my Instagram is pretty much all pictures of my rescue dogs. (Even my pics on here are rescue dogs.)

I have like 3 selfies on IG and my picture of my cat eating Burger King has more likes than me.

Avoid whores in general, not just IG whores.

• Wow! You really have a real small circle. You need to get out of that little pond and actually see that it's time you stop generalizing what you found true for few girls.
    I have IG and I post my pics and it's up to me how I want others to see me.
    Your question sounds similar to: "All guys are jerks." which I strongly contradict because I know some amazing guys who are cool and caring.
    So either quit IG or expand your circle.

• Just because someone has an IG doesn't automatically make them a whore. I have one with nothing but my artwork on it. Not everyone who has one post half naked pictures of themselves.

• I'm on IG but I rarely take pics of myself. I mostly post funny pics. The pics that are of myself aren't scandalous though lol no butt or boob shots.

• I don't even use Instagram and even I think this is a ridiculous sweeping generalization. What's next - you won't date girls who use FB, Twitter, email, the Internet, phones, cameras, or computers in general? lol.

• I hope you're just trolling because you're bored

• Thank you! I've seen plenty of very classy and respectable women there!

• If that's true, that's so stupid 😂
    "I Won't date a girl because she takes selfies and can post them online" holy shit

• That's not all women. I know plenty of women who don't do this

What Guys Said 4

• I abhor instagram. Fuck everyone that who uses it.

• and I could never date someone with a generalizing, superficial opinion as yours

• I don't find that to be true.

• It may not be the popular opinion, but I think there is some truth to what you say. I don't think I could date someone who puts pictures of themselves like that on social media... and I don't seem to see many girls who don't. It's sad really :(