I think I offended my crush and I want to fix that?

My crush and I were texting and he said something really cute. I was surprised and I didn't know what to say, but I was enchanted. So I replied with what can be seen as a sarcastic laugh, but in reality it was a nervous laugh. He has read the message but hasn't replied. I don't know if he's just busy or offended, but I would be offended too. What if now he thinks I'm not interested? Should I text him, since it's been more than a day, or wait? Because what if he's just busy and then I seem too clingy?

What Guys Said 1

• what clingy? r u nuts?
    just message him and say "hey"
    thats it... clingy is if u send 5 message in 1 hour... go for it...

What Girls Said 1

• Ok! Now breathe :P
    No... take a bigger and deep one.
    felt any better? I hope yes but if it's a no then STOP OVERTHINKING.
    He's just another guy. If he doesn't reply don't worry. He might be caught up or well sleeping or something else.
    Chill! Just play some music and dance. Burn out all this nervous energy in you. Later on after dinner text him "Hey! You done with dinner?" Or something that you usually start your conversation with.
    And now let's not overwhelm our system by checking phone again and again.
    If he doesn't reply it's okay. You can always talk to him the next day when you see him.
    Good luck :)
    Revert back with progress ;)