Honestly how much of a turn off is it to see someone cuss out their parents?

Went over to a friends house this morning. We met up with his girlfriend and one of his girlfriends friend. Went over to his girlfriends friend after the gym. Her mom was so nice and looked so friendly. She straight cussed out her mom in front of all of us for the stupidest reason. I knew the girl was down for me because she was all touchy and laughing at things I would say when I wasn't even trying to be funny.. I straight up told her she is a spoiled bitch before I left lol. Girl is 19 years old cussing out her mom.. just Lol..

The girl cussed out her mom for offering us food. She went on to tell her mom she is annoying as fck and she needs to stay out of her life and go back to her room.

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't even be friends with someone if they can't respect their parents. That's a HUGE deal breaker for me. Like no thank you

• But how do you know their parents respect them?

You don't know her life story

• Don't even pay this guy no mind lol. He's bragging in the comments below on how tough is because he went to prison and apparently he "broke someones neck" lol

• Wow okay then, I'll just let him think what he wants xD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• If she did that in front of you, imagine how she treats her when she doesn't have company. Her mom was just trying to help and yeah, she was being bitchy.

Her mom might have a tendency to interfere which is annoying AF (my mom does it) but it's because she dotes on her daughter and probably centers her life around hers. She could've told her to lay off gently.

You probably *shouldn't* have called her a bitch, but if you're done with the girl who cares lol. No way in hell would I consider even being friends with someone who doesn't have a basic sense of respect for other people.

• Yeah never again do I want to see that girl lol. Sometimes I have a tendency to say what's on my mind completley unfiltered lol. Im working on that lol. U already know I lost my last job because of it.

• I really dislike people like that, it's so disrespectful and makes me feel awkward when I'm around it. Although, I'd be grateful I witnessed it before I got to know the person well so I could stop getting to know them. That's definitely a deal breaker for me. I don't like anyone calling names or swearing at others, I prefer to handle things respectfully and calmly with everyone no matter what. I feel like it makes more of an impact when you don't react by doing the same thing. I would have said "How you treated your mother shows a lot more about you than anything else I've seen so far, and I don't like it". They tend to feel more guilty after something like that is said in my experience.

• I don't care! I do that all the time!

• that was totally wrong of her to cuss her mom.. or any elder or anyone else for that matter.. you should've not called her a bitch either.. don't bring yourself down to that level when you're trying to tell someone they are wrong..

• But you felt you could cuss her... hmmmm

• Well yeah.. she's not my parent. I was brought up to respect my elders. She deserved that. Was honestly ridiculous how she was acting.

• Don't you think it would be in her best benefit for her to be told on how ridiculous she sounds?

• I think it's perfectly acceptable actually!

• Oh thats not okay. I don't care how old you are or if its a guy or girl thats a huge turn off. I find it absolutely repulsive when my boyfriend is an asshole to his mom...

• it is pretty rude to cuss at your own parents maybe she's just trying to be cool or something stupid like that

• Pass that childish girl then find a nicer girl.
    I have a friend, she is extremelly beautiful that all guys like her. But once I heard the bad temper of her talking to her mom, I have bad impression on her right away.

• It's also a turn off when a guy calls a girl a bitch!!

• Well what if a girl is clearly being a bitch lol look at the update.

• I get it. You still have some growing up to do. There are other ways you can go about things without being rude & disrespectful.

• You're 19 years old going to tell me to grow up lol. Okay then. Just let this go right now lol. Again we are going to have to agree to disagree.

• Yeah, that's a huge turn off.

What Guys Said 8

• Tremendous turn off. If she treats her parents like that, imagine how she'd treat you. Her mom is probably the person she's closest to on earth. She's very lucky she's not my daughter. I would have slapped that little wench so hard she'd have crossed eyes for life. I would advise never consider dating with her or associating with her. Telling either of your parents they're annoying as f*ck is really saying "I'm ready to live on my own instead of leaching off you two". That's outrageous.

• I could understand it if their parents were neglectful/abusive/etc. and treated them like shit, but otherwise it is disrespectful as fuck, uncalled for, and a huge turn off.

You were right to call her a spoiled bitch, I admire your bluntness lol

• Thank you for that first sentence...

I don't get along with my mom, but it's because of how she acted when I was younger...

Neglect and abuse...

• Huge turn off really. Shows no emotional maturity.
    Was she even caked up bruh? Probably not.

• I don't really care because I don't know what goes on behind closed doors when I'm not there.

• Some parents are pathetic excuses for parents.

• a very big turn off

• It's so hot when they do that, huge bonerz