What's up with this girl?

So I met this girl a few weeks back, almost about a month ago. I was friends with one of her good friends and one day I was talking to my friend online and she goes "my friend thinks you're really funny" so one thing led to another and I started flirting with her friend. At the time I was kind of just screwing around really didn't think it was going anywhere, but randomly one day she messages me her number and says I should text her. So I've been talking to her and we seemed to have a lot in common and we both seem flirty at times, but then the past few days she's been giving me the "one-word" texts, which pretty much means bug off. Think it was just a spur of the moment thing and she is no longer interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• One-word texts don't always mean to "bug off." They can mean something's wrong with the person, they're busy, just not in the mood to text, etc. I think the best thing for you to do would be to back off from texting her for a couple of days then text her and see what kind of vibes she gives off. If you still think that the vibes are negative then ask her what's up with that and if somethings wrong. Also asking her to hang out in person and seeing her vibes from that is a good indication as to if she likes you or not.

What Girls Said 1

• mayeb just ask her is everythings okay , and see what she says, if not just ask your friend if there is anything personal happening in her life and if not I guess she is just over it

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you never know when the only way that you communicate is through a cell phone. Text her to ask if she wants to hang out. Maybe she's still interested and maybe she's not... investigate.