Told a guy I didn't want a relationship and he started treating me like a friend?

So I like this guy but I am in a really weird phase in my life right now where I can't have a relationship. He was really upset about it and stopped talking to me for a few days and all the sudden now he's texting me all the time but it's not the same as before he's kinda treating me like a friend.

Do you think he's over it?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you expect him to be treating you?

The only way people will treat 'not a relationship' is 'we're fuck buddies' or 'we're friends'.

Is he interpreting things wrong, or were you imagining things would magically stay on the cusp of a relationship, or do you actually want a relationship and just think you're being logical.

0|2
    0|0
    • well I mean I definitely didn't want to be friends... maybe just take things super slow but whatever I guess it's my fault.

So he doesn't like me anymore then?

• His feelings won't change instantly, but they will with time.

What do you actually want?

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be. He probably realized that the two of you could be good as just friends too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think he took what time he needed to come to terms with it and he is accepting that he won't have a romantic role in your life. If you want something with him now or in the future you need to communicate that with him. Men can't read minds after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I told a random guy the same thing, he just looked at me funny... smh street people

0|1
    0|0
  • Either he is or is just dealing with the rejection in his own way (being nice for the sake of being nice and no other reason) aka, he's in denial.

0|0
    0|0
  • You rejected him... What do you want then?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!