Does aging affect how guys see you?

So, I'm only 19, and I'm already starting to get these somewhat fine wrinkles on my forehead. They're recently just starting to bother me, but I know they're going to get more defined the older I get (yeah, I know this is kinda a lame question, but I just wanted to ask. ). Do guys care a lot about these types of wrinkles? Just in general, because I was wondering. I don't usually let it bother me, and I try to be myself, I was just wondering. Cause I've also have been trying not to frown or anything, and it's not working. I just wanted to know guys opinions on this kind of stuff because I don't want a guy to dump me because of it or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are only 19. Lol not 45! Don't worry about them. I think as you start to by pass the teen years. You start panicking about wrinkles and whatnot. Even tho we are nowhere near any bad wrinkles. Not a guy here. But I don't think that aging affects how a guy sees you ONLY if you aren't dating a 15 year old (which I AM SURE you aren't! ). But I hope you see what I mean. You are 19 and 19 year old guys will notice you! Like you said. You try to be yourself and you don't let those hint of wrinkles get in your way. And that's exactly how it should be! Just have confidence in yourself and remember. We as people sometimes over analyze ourselves. We notice things that NO ONE else would ever think about noticing! So I'd suggest to not over think this whole "wrinkle" problem. I'm sure you are beautiful and wrinkle free! And yes guys will go out with you and not be affected by your so-said wrinkles! Just be a happy person :D

What Guys Said 3

• Boys may notice wrinkles, but men will notice you. Your appearance is not as important as what is inside, which is where true beauty comes from. No amount of wrinkles will stop the right man from seeing who you really are, and being proud to have the opportunity to win your love. Look at your appearance as a litmus test. If someone is attracted, or not, by your appearance alone, without respecting you, and what is inside, they don't deserve your attention.

• You are 19 and you are talking about aging.

As long the wrinkles don't looking like a 85 years old. Haha.

I really dun care. And beside if a guy dump you for someone younger, he ain't no man at all.

• Don't worry. I think most guys will agree with me that wrinkles are not a big deal. I tend to see women as attractive all the way into their fifties and I'm young, I'm in my early twenties. Aging doesn't make you ugly

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think they notice it as much as we do. I mean I can tell the difference between me eight years ago and me now, but guys pretty consistently think I'm right around 21. My boyfriend has even gotten teased about dating a younger girl, and he's only three months older than me.

• Oh honey, My boyfriend was drooling over a picture of madonna the other day, and she's 50 years old. Granted she is the queen of the gym, but it just goes to show that a woman who takes care of herself and has confidence can be seen as sexy, even past a few well earned wrinkles. I have those insecurities too, I'm almost 20. But you know, even wasting time on worrying about the aging we can never reverse is just continuing the belief that beauty defines your worth. A belief that is plaguing us these days. Don't give into that.

• I'm thirty and I don't worry nearly as much as you about wrinkles, you have plenty of time for that. Enjoy being young

• Haha. I'm almost 19 and I worry about the same thing! Moisturizer is my greatest friend.

• The way I feel is they really don't look at your face mainly just boobs and butt