Question explains it. This could be casual approaches by the opposite gender, or people asking you out.
- 10+29% (10)12% (3)22% (13)Vote
- 6-921% (7)0% (0)12% (7)Vote
- 2-518% (6)19% (5)18% (11)Vote
- 1 time6% (2)12% (3)8% (5)Vote
- I haven't been hit on at all but I'm in a relationship so it doesn't matter3% (1)4% (1)3% (2)Vote
- I haven't been hit on at all and I'm single23% (8)53% (14)37% (22)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I think that happened 2-3 times and all since I'm im Australia (lol bless this country!) and I've only been here for about a week now!
Too bad I'm in a relationship now hehe 😝 I'm faithful of course but all the people that came up to me were so beautiful, too! 😱😭0
Most Helpful Guy
I'm not usually in the position to be hit on much anymore. I hardly ever go out anymore, but last time I did I got a few bites, one serious one, so I think I've still somewhat "got it"😝 And there are a few girls at one of the Walmarts I go to for work that make a big fanfare about me when I go there, but they ARE at Walmart, so they probably don't have much to look at all day😂 Then there a couple trainers at my gym that are kind of flirty with me, one new one definitely seems to like me. But that's about it, any other time I'm out I'm probably with my girlfriend. She doesn't always seem that impressed with me😂😂😂😂0