How do u deal w/Facebook while being in a relationship? Friends? Not friends? Do u post pics? Do u share ur statue?

Just curious...
how r u guys on Facebook being in a relationship or how is your partner?
-Do you both have each other as friend but don't post pics?
-do u both have "in a relationship"?
-does your partner prefer to keep it private?
-do u want to broadcast your relationship or r u scared people might try an ruin it?
( with me and my partner it's like this. I post pics and have the "in a relationship status up. But I don't have us as my profile pic. But we don't have each other as friends. He has his profile pic of us kissing and also the " in a relationship" statue but he never post pics. Only the profile of us)
his page I can see and do some snooping sometimes. But he never brought up being friends on there or never was curious to look at my Facebook.
Why is This?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my status as 'In a relationship' but no names. I post pictures of both of us when we take them but I don't have one of them as my profile picture. I don't 'broadcast' or post anything specifically regarding the relationship.

He has FB but never uses it. I don't think he has anything as his relationship status? Which I know just from what people have told me, kind of ranting to me about how my boyfriend could not post anything there, that I should remove it on my page, etc.. We're friends on FB but I think it's silly to start drama over something like that.
    Everyone knows we're together. If they don't, that's cool too.
    I don't really care. I'd prefer he shows his affection or commitment to me in ways not involving FB. :P

What Guys Said 11

• I only use facebook to keep in touch with friends, and to see all the funny shit on there. I dont really upload pictures, but when I was married my status said married. I have nothing to hide. That being said I dont post a lot of personal stuff, mostly political or comical things.

• doesn't really matter as long as you are both on the same page with your man

• Hasn't happened yet, but I'd just put "in a relationship" and not specify with whom. And sure, friends.

• I don't put anything on facebook. Its nobody's bussines

• I don't post anything. Sod those nosy bastards.

I keep my relationships off Facebook.

• We post photos together occasionally and update statuses, and it says we're in a relationship.

• I don't even do this shit on Fb. social media is a fuck shit

• I forgot my password on fb so I just twitter, me so lazy ><

• I don't have Facebook

• Erase all online presence, I will be doing that after I win something from this upcoming lottery

• I don't have a fb because I think it's bullshit in the first place, not to mention people are concerned over the etiquette of what you do on there when you're in a relationship- it's tiresome.

What Girls Said 3

• I never had a relationship, but if I do, I don't want to put it on Facebook, I would want to keep it private! I don't want curious people stalking me and his profile! At most I will just put in a relationship! Without names and i would probably block lots of people from seing it 🙂
    But if I get married I will put it and put pictures.

• People can try to ruin it all they want... my boyfriend and I both have facebook, it says we are in a relationship we both post whatever we want and add whoever we want as long as its people we know blah blah.
    If you can't trust the person you're with then why are you with them?

• i dont post being in a relationship
    but i will post pics

• Why don't u put ur statues of beinging in a relationship?

• Oh yea. That's annoying. I've been they that when u guys don't work out and u have to delete everything then people start asking what happened. Yea I no what statues are someone was asking for my phone so I rushed and didn't re-read lol thanks for sharing !!!

• np. thats why i dont do it. but i do post pics cuz i enjoy sharing them but also to make this one guy jealous that he never should have played me