Am I supposed to feel something on my first kiss?

I know a first kiss isn't going to be perfect like the movies but I didn't feel anything at all... no sparks or anything. I was pretty nervous and I was super worried about what I was doing and if I was really bad. I honestly had no idea what was going on since I can't see and it was all so new to me but he kissed me for a long time and his hands were on my butt the whole time and I had my hands down naturally cuz I didn't know where else to put them. It wasn't as good as I hoped it to be but I don't know what he thought about it. He still talks to me and I still kinda like him... I never liked him like crazy but I do really like him, I just don't know what that was. Should I try it again. And I was the one who asked him if I could kiss him cuzz he wasn't doing it and I knew he wanted to

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex and I felt love and marriage later in life when she kissed me. I wanted to get married right then and there.

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all way to go on making the first move!!! second, since it was your first kiss you were really nervous and were thinking about everything except how it felt which is really normal. the more you kiss the less you worry about that and the more you can start focusing on the feelings. id kiss him again but when the time is right and if you like him

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Eh I didn't feel anything except disgust with my first kiss to be honest. Hahahaha