Would you ever date a friend's ex?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's not really cool, and I couldn't do that to him.

I've actually had that opportunity a couple of times, and politely declined.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had this done to me before, and I honestly can say I didn't agree with it, because it just seemed weird... and like "why do you want my leftovers" you know?

What Guys Said 8

• Hell no. It's a F'd thing to do.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Even if he was cool with it, I wouldn't.

• Probably not no. Personal opinion

• Sure, why not?

• did once. didn't last very long.

• No, anyone who would do that isn't a good friend

• I'd feel like I was getting sloppy seconds, so no.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I respect my friendships way too much 💖 It wouldn't be fair to my friend 😔 I wouldn't want any of my friends dating my ex boyfriends, that's why I wouldn't date theirs.

• I've done this before because my best friend insisted on it, saying we would make a cute couple. I didn't really like him at first, but then thought maybe it could work... it didn't and my best friend is no longer my best friend.

A lot of my friends have tried to hook me up with their ex after they broke up. I never understood this. I declined every time except the last time, and I have learned my lesson that this is not something you want to do. Don't date your friend's ex. Don't date your neighbor's ex. Don't date your co-workers ex. If there is any soul you see or know on a consistent basis that knows you know who their ex is, don't date that person's ex.